Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

Just now, drfrey13 said:

You do not need to blitz every time but you want him to look for the quick pass sometimes.  He is buying time on every play.  The defense is not playing bad but they are missing something and it is pressure up the middle.  Mahommes is to good to give him 5-6 seconds on every pass play.  I think a spy would help a lot also but we need to mix it up.

Hurst :((((

I’d we can keep the pressure on Mahomes we may actually be able to win.  Our DL needs to stay running after him at full spead thru the whistle...: we may be able to get a few sacks 

I’d like to see a delayed LB blitz at a timely moment.... maybe we can catch KC slipping and get the sack 

1 minute ago, doctordeath said:

Stop looking at this game. Our convos, and my statements about carr being trash, go beyond this game.

He is improving and if he keeps this up I will be impressed.  If he regresses then we can have that conversation but until then I will enjoy the game.  We have an entire season to evaluate him because there is nothing better we can put out there right now.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hurst :((((

Hurst would be a huge help today but since he is out we need to get some help from our defensive coordinator to put players in a position to succeed.  If we have to put up a 50 spot to beat the Chiefs I do not like our chances.

Just now, BayRaider said:

You predicted us to lose, and also predict us to win 99% of games...

I did, I also said if Brown and Ruggs had been there another week i would have picked us to win. Ruggs didn't need an extra week. Had I known he was going to be this healthy I would have picked the win this week.

Thats not even close to true

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

I can’t get rid of the feeling that had we not signed a Collins and Nassib but rather Clowney and rushed him from DT we’d be getting way more sacks cuz QBs like Mahomes couldn’t just step up in pocket and run jog around until someone’s open

Why what's so great about Clowney??

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I did, I also said if Brown and Ruggs had been there another week i would have picked us to win. Ruggs didn't need an extra week. Had I known he was going to be this healthy I would have picked the win this week.

Thats not even close to true

We can go through your history, you pick us to lose once a year usually lol.