Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah that not a great throw... the Carr Knights will rush to his rescue though. They will show 3 great deep balls his entire career and say he's a good deep ball thrower lmao. Or a stat from PFF saying he has deep accuracy, when that stat is manipulated, because he only throws deep when wide open/broken coverage.

This didn't age well.

Just now, Jerry said:

This didn't age well.

You do realize everyone said the same thing?

I call things how I see them, in real time, and also complimented Carr the rest of the game.

Call them how I see them. Unlike Frankie, who will justify every Carr throw, somehow, someway, and that the guy cannot have a bad game.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You do realize everyone said the same thing?

I call things how I see them, in real time, and also complimented Carr the rest of the game.

Call them how I see them. Unlike Frankie, who will justify every Carr throw, somehow, someway, and that the guy cannot have a bad game.

Bro we won calm down. Just enjoying the comments at the time. Knew they'd be here when I logged on. I'm a huge Carr supporter and feel the need to hand out crow right now. Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, doctordeath said:

Good route and design. For any of the carr knights out there, jamarcus at his current age and state couldve connected with agholor there.

So much hate for the guy that just beat the defending SB champs. 🤫

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Totty said:

My Carr argument this whole time has been, find someone better, they don't grow on trees.  And the defense hasn't helped AT ALL during his tenure.  Give him an average at best D with his weapons and it's a recipe for success.  

I've been critical of Carr in the past but he has been better this year then he was in 2016. He's never going to be a Mahomes or Wilson but very few quarterbacks are. With Ruggs opening up the offense we're 3-0 and averaging 36 ppg in those 3 games with at least 34 in each of them. Without Ruggs we're 0-2 and averaging 22 ppg in those losses. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I've been critical of Carr in the past but he has been better this year then he was in 2016. He's never going to be a Mahomes or Wilson but very few quarterbacks are. With Ruggs opening up the offense we're 3-0 and averaging 36 ppg in those 3 games with at least 34 in each of them. Without Ruggs we're 0-2 and averaging 22 ppg in those losses. 

Take away Kelce or Hill and I'm sure it would make a difference for Mahomes as well. And this honestly shows how important each player is on our offense. We need everyone for it to work right. Each player at each position plays vital roles for our team. 

Just now, Jerry said:

Take away Kelce or Hill and I'm sure it would make a difference for Mahomes as well. And this honestly shows how important each player is on our offense. We need everyone for it to work right. Each player at each position plays vital roles for our team. 

100%, Mahomes is obviously an elite player and a generational talent but I think it's also important to acknowledge that for his entire career he has had an elite group of weapons to throw too in Hill/Kelce/Watkins/Hardman/Robinson. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Can people ease up on the D? They were terrible against Buffalo but they were solid today against a Top 2 Offense in football, solid against the Saints which is a Top 6 Offense in football, and solid against the Pats first half before the offense fumble a million times ruining the momentum of the game. They were also ok vs Carolina which we won. 

The only game I’ve been super upset with them is Buffalo, who is probably the best offense in the NFL behind KC, Seattle, and Green Bay. 

Can people ease up on Carr? He was nowhere near complete trash against anyone this year and flat out balled today. 

• Like 1

Just now, FloydFan said:

Not saying you, but lol come on man. Just go back through this thread. 

You mean everyone calling him out on a trash play...? And then all praising him the rest of the game? Is criticizing Carr not allowed during games? Is that Carr fan law?