Week 5: VIKINGS (1-3) at Seahawks (4-0)

swede700

Just now, Illadelegend215 said:

We need miracles to beat the elite teams. This was a winnable game, just coaching got pretty poor during the second half. Thielen played well with two td catches, but Justin Jefferson’s lack of big play ability was definitely problematic. With 3 catches for 23 yards, we needed him to step up and be the elite guy he was against the Titans and Texans.  

Defense is filled with injuries, can’t blame them especially with the first half. I guess I can say I’m happy with the effort. Jefferson, young fella I’m calling you out to make plays though. 

He was wide open on the interception. That play could have gone a long way. The issue isn't Jefferson, it's the coaches and OL and DL

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

He was wide open on the interception. That play could have gone a long way. The issue isn't Jefferson, it's the coaches and OL and DL

On the interception play he was wide open, but he wasn’t the same guy we saw the last two games that was evident. I’m calling out our oline as well, it’s funny how I was pushing for Samia over eflein, but it shows the coaches know better than fans.

On the interception play he was wide open, but he wasn’t the same guy we saw the last two games that was evident. I’m calling out our oline as well, it’s funny how I was pushing for Samia over eflein, but it shows the coaches know better than fans.

Was he not getting open?

He normally struggles with putting rookies in certain positions. But tbh, he never wanted to put samia in lol. We saw what happened soon as he started playing.

He doesn't hand them the job but we did have 3 rookies starting tonight with 2 in the rotation on the d-line

3 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

Man what a gut punch. Kick the extra point instead of chasing points and you don't even have a decision to make there. And even with that decision, you've had plenty of success on QB sneaks. 

But just kick the freaking field goal and make them take you to over time. Most frustrated I've been in a long time. With Atlanta on the schedule next week you have a great opportunity to get to .500 at the bye and make a push. 

I've defended Zimmer a lot but his was just putrid. 

Zimmer needs to go but the loss was a blessing. Getting back to .500 would only mask the issues of this team and yet again miss out on an elite QB. 

Atlanta is going to put up 25-30+ pts on us next week so unless Cook is healthy, Cousins might have to sling it around a bit. The Falcons will be hungry with an interim coach. 50/50 game next week. We would do best losing that game too. 

After this weeks loss I don't think we win more than 3 games. Maybe 4 games depending on Detroit. The Bears games will be unwatchable, that defense is going to eat Kirk alive. 

Also a blessing for the draft is being without fans for this year. We need to play rookies here on out. See who we got for the future and hopefully snag a top 3 draft pick.

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

He doesn't hand them the job but we did have 3 rookies starting tonight with 2 in the rotation on the d-line

For example, he is playing all the rookie corners because it’s literally all he has to play lol. Regardless, we could have won this game, I can’t quite put my finger on what stopped us.