Bryce Treggs

Kiwibrown

He played well enough in preseason where some wanted to keep him on the 53.

He has good speed, ran pretty nice routes, and didn't drop anything that I can remember in the games, but I could be wrong.

I think he is solid depth to add and could probably make some plays if he sees the field.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Bryce Treggs we claimed him off your PS, apparently you matched the offer in terms of cash. So obviously you like the guy, I couldn't find much about him on the net, what is his story?

we went from having zero good receivers last year to bryce being a good young receiver we couldn't keep. hopefully he does well for you guys. 

He'll probably be more reliable and less of a headache than Kenny Britt.

Also, is anyone surprised that Britt played well on 1 year contracts, gets paid and goes back to being the absolute bum he was in Tennessee?

26 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Also, is anyone surprised that Britt played well on 1 year contracts, gets paid and goes back to being the absolute bum he was in Tennessee?

So glad the Eagles didn't sign him (even though I was one of the people who said they should) 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So glad the Eagles didn't sign him (even though I was one of the people who said they should) 

I've watched him since Rutgers and he's always been a low-effort guy. Gets by on physical talent alone.

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He killed us that one game in Tenn.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I can proudly say I was on the Britt hate train when people were saying we should sign him. Dude is hot trash.

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Can you explain this position further?

Sure. If Bryce Treggs takes meaningful snaps at WR then that probably means something bad has happened. Treggs might be a decent depth guy but he’s a below average player. I’m sure he’s a great teammate and takes football seriously, but we’ve seen Treggs play in the regular season, and he ain’t anything special. He’s a guy you can throw on the field and expect to not mess up routes, but you certainly can’t expect him to make plays. He’s not big, not fast, he’s just your borderline average practice squad type guy. That could change but that’s just what I’ve seen.

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

Sure. If Bryce Treggs takes meaningful snaps at WR then that probably means something bad has happened. Treggs might be a decent depth guy but he’s a below average player. I’m sure he’s a great teammate and takes football seriously, but we’ve seen Treggs play in the regular season, and he ain’t anything special. He’s a guy you can throw on the field and expect to not mess up routes, but you certainly can’t expect him to make plays. He’s not big, not fast, he’s just your borderline average practice squad type guy. That could change but that’s just what I’ve seen.

Treggs was a mid 4.3 guy coming out of Cal. If he's anything, it's fast.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Treggs was a mid 4.3 guy coming out of Cal. If he's anything, it's fast.

Don’t care about combine numbers. We saw him play and his game speed doesn’t look anything like 4.3. The average defensive back had no trouble keeping up with Treggs or immediately chasing him down. The combine is useless IMO. Kareem Hunt ran a 4.6 and people thought he couldn’t run fast enough. True speed =/= combine speed.

Archived