MNF Game: Packers vs Falcons 8:00 pm LFT

Shanedorf

Just now, iknowcool said:

How is that not DPI?!

I honestly don't think it was as he really didn't put his hands on him til after the football went over Ridleys head.   If anything it might have been a small grab and hold half way into the route to slow him down.  But maybe not enough to call it i don't think Ryan has missed Ridley twice on wide open plays he is off big time starting so far.

Just now, iknowcool said:

I've seen way more passes look uncatchable than that and still get called interference on.  I don't know, looked like a usual NFL DPI to me.

But maybe I'm just biased because Ryan's on my fantasy team

Im noticing refs seem to be letting them play a bit

i hope that stays consistent

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I've seen way more passes look uncatchable than that and still get called interference on.  I don't know, looked like a usual NFL DPI to me.

But maybe I'm just biased because Ryan's on my fantasy team

Chiefs getting the calls on one game, Packers on the other. Don’t get me wrong, the Falcons can die in a fire, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Super Bowl is being sponsored by State Farm. 

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

Chiefs getting the calls on one game, Packers on the other. Don’t get me wrong, the Falcons can die in a fire, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Super Bowl is being sponsored by State Farm. 

They literally just missed an obvious face mask on Jones. Stop whining.