Adam Thielan is the most underrated elite WR

mdonnelly21

21 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

That's not good logic. If a WR catches 8 of 10 what would be considered 50/50 passes that is better than WR who catches 6 of 10 of said probability passes.

im being pretty petty tbh... but then its not really a 50/50 ball

but yeah williams left me with some egg on face tonight

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Is this sarcasm?

No.  I forgot he was an UDFA.  The fact he is such a force is a tribute to his talents.  I always like these kinds of stories of guys who make it that weren't drafted.  We have an UDFA WR on IR right now - Lazard - who has shown a lot of potential too.

Edited by Pugger

44 minutes ago, Pugger said:

No.  I forgot he was an UDFA.  The fact he is such a force is a tribute to his talents.  I always like these kinds of stories of guys who make it that weren't drafted.  We have an UDFA WR on IR right now - Lazard - who has shown a lot of potential too.

I wasn't sure but they mention it a lot but maybe not quite as much lately. He also only had a $500 scholarship. 

I think they should make a movie about him after he takes his home town team to the Super Bowl

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

Lazard is a really good player. You can tell Rodgers misses him alot!

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, ASmithFan1010 said:

I don't think anyone would consider Thielen on the same level as

Thomas, Adams, Hill, Hopkins, or Julio. 

That makes him a tier 2 WR.  I have him near the top of the Evans, Diggs, Ridley, Allen, Cupp, Robinson tier though.

I think diggs deserves to be in tier 1 also, as well as metcalf. Both of them have shown that as the number one, they can beat all coverages and double teams.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:35 PM, Bearerofnews said:

I plead to you to strongly reconsider young man.

Oh, this was a very well timed bump...

Bills_at_Cardinals_Hail_Mary_3.gif

That's what the kids like to call "getting Moss-ed" but... That's an All Pro S and an All Pro CB getting Moss-ed. 

#EndOfDiscussion

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, this was a very well timed bump...

Bills_at_Cardinals_Hail_Mary_3.gif

That's what the kids like to call "getting Moss-ed" but... That's an All Pro S and an All Pro CB getting Moss-ed. 

#EndOfDiscussion

I couldn’t find a gif of 6’4 Mike Williams getting picked on a fade by 5’9 Bryce Callahan, but I looked...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Illadelegend215 said:

You really believe Jefferson is better than thielen and you are an actual Vikings fan? Lol this is crazy.

Nope, not a Vikings fan. I however called Justin Jefferson a future HOF receiver once I saw his 2019 LSU film. I also firmly believe that he is a top 5 receiver and will push for number 1 next year. If you think I'm crazy, that's okay, I can live with that. My opinion won't change though. 

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Nope, not a Vikings fan. I however called Justin Jefferson a future HOF receiver once I saw his 2019 LSU film. I also firmly believe that he is a top 5 receiver and will push for number 1 next year. If you think I'm crazy, that's okay, I can live with that. My opinion won't change though. 

Fair enough. I guess my opinion is that Adam thielen is better than he is, so we all have different perspectives.