49erurtaza

Texans fire Bill O'Brien head coach/GM; Romeo Crennel to be interim

Whoever they hire better have a leash a mile long. He has essentially no resources to get this team competitive again and I wouldn’t want the job because of that tbh 

"Let's bring in another Pats guy, what could go wrong?"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

oh hell yes baby please lmao

This is Eric Bieniemy's team right? Surely if you leave Mahomes to get your first HC job, you pick the team with Watson. You could get John Dorsey to GM as well who I think has some overlap with Bieniemy from KC and built a talented roster for the Browns pretty rapidly. Pieces like Fuller and Cooks likely would be good fits for Bieniemy's scheme too right?

• Like 8

Just now, Trojan said:

This is Eric Bieniemy's team right? Surely if you leave Mahomes to get your first HC job, you pick the team with Watson. You could get John Dorsey to GM as well who I think has some overlap with Bieniemy from KC and built a talented roster for the Browns pretty rapidly. Pieces like Fuller and Cooks likely would be good fits for Bieniemy's scheme too right?

That would be my pick.

• Like 1

Listen, we're probably going to suck for the rest of the season and have no draft picks to compensate

LET US JUST HAVE THIS ONE DAY OKAY

• Like 2

Just heard the good news. I haven't felt this elated since the birth of my daughter. 👏👍

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

oh hell yes baby please lmao

Is it possible to see @ET80 taken off belt & sholelace watch after all this time, only to put back in a few days later?

No fanbase deserves that level of torture.

Literally only worse news would be Caserio & Easterby interviewing Hue Jackson...or keeping tabs on Gase's availability.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

McDaniels will be another Patriots assistant coach who will fail as a head coach. Some people will never learn