Texans fire Bill O'Brien head coach/GM; Romeo Crennel to be interim

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

This is Eric Bieniemy's team right? Surely if you leave Mahomes to get your first HC job, you pick the team with Watson. You could get John Dorsey to GM as well who I think has some overlap with Bieniemy from KC and built a talented roster for the Browns pretty rapidly. Pieces like Fuller and Cooks likely would be good fits for Bieniemy's scheme too right?

I had the same thought. John McClain (quoted in the first post here) also suggests Bieniemy.  He's on 610 Texans Radio now.

BOB trades clowney to the seahawks and pays 33% of his salary 

BOB trades Hopkins to Arizona, for a run down RB with a huge salary

BOB trades a second round pick to the Rams for Brandin Cooks, someone whose salary the rams wanted to dump

BOB gets fired

Goddamnit. They fired BOB before he could trade watson to San Francisco.... 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

This is Eric Bieniemy's team right? Surely if you leave Mahomes to get your first HC job, you pick the team with Watson. You could get John Dorsey to GM as well who I think has some overlap with Bieniemy from KC and built a talented roster for the Browns pretty rapidly. Pieces like Fuller and Cooks likely would be good fits for Bieniemy's scheme too right?

As a Chiefs fan, please no. 

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

John Dorseys ego would rival Billy Boys.

He also picked Freddie “Foghorn Leghorn” Kitchens over Kevin Stefanski last year.

Edited by candyman93

I really have to wonder if interest is going to be a problem for suitors this is a very unique situation to put yourself in the middle of. I understand Watson is a huge piece to have but you’re also committed to guys like Tunsil whether you want them or not. Tough sell for me 

Feel bad for whichever poor bastard tries to clean this mess up.

Also pissed off they fired O’Brien before they played the Packers.

Romeo Crennel ruined a perfect regular season for the Packers in 2011 and gave the blueprint to the Giants, who knocked the Packers out.

Sucks, but I’m happy for @ET80

• Like 2