49erurtaza

Texans fire Bill O'Brien head coach/GM; Romeo Crennel to be interim

I refuse to hop on this bandwagon of tagging @ET80, I just wont tag @ET80. @ET80 has been tagged to many times, everyone needs to leave @ET80 alone. 

• Like 8

To think if the Colts and Texans switched Schedules Bob would still be coach right now. Damn you schedule makers lol.

So Bill O'Brien was essentially Josh McDaniels 2.0.  Came in with crappy coaching, blew up the roster and replacing it all with crap.  If they really replace Josh McDaniels 2.0 with.... Josh McDaniels....... someone better put @ET80 on suicide watch.  

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I refuse to hop on this bandwagon of tagging @ET80, I just wont tag @ET80. @ET80 has been tagged to many times, everyone needs to leave @ET80 alone. 

Only haters refuse to tag @ET80.

The @ET80 mafia wont forget your blatant show of disrespect toward @ET80 and all his @ET80ness.

• Like 4

Yet I expect Bill O'Brien to be a head coach in a year or two info the NFL. Come on down Jets!!!

Posted (edited)

Houston named Romeo Crennell the interim HC.

Apparently they did not learn from Cleveland and KC's experiences with him. While Kansas City has recovered and is the defending champions, Cleveland would have a 12-season streak of losing seasons entering this season which began with Crennell's last year there, they now have the longest active playoff drought in the NFL. But it looks like they are starting to improve (then again, 2014 looked like that to start, but the Browns were issued a huge reality check in the second half of that season).

Thus, given how the Texans are doing now, it is very unlikely he will have the interim tag removed.

Edited by pf9

31 notifications. 

At my son's speech therapy sessions, will fully share my thoughts on what's next.

10/05/2020 - nearly two weeks before my birthday. Best birthday present ever. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i haven't felt this happy since my ex gf told me her baby wasn't mine

lol

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

31 notifications. 

At my son's speech therapy sessions, will fully share my thoughts on what's next.

10/05/2020 - nearly two weeks before my birthday. Best birthday present ever. 

When the Texans end up in worse shape I’m going to feel really really bad for you... who am I kidding I’ll laugh

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i haven't felt this happy since my ex gf told me her baby wasn't mine

Is this real? 

4 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Houston named Romeo Crennell the interim HC.

Apparently they did not learn from Cleveland and KC's experiences with him. While Kansas City has recovered and is the defending champions, Cleveland would have a 12-season streak of losing seasons entering this season which began with Crennell's last year there, they now have the longest active playoff drought in the NFL. But it looks like they are starting to improve (then again, 2014 looked like that to start, but the Browns were issued a huge reality check in the second half of that season).

Thus, given how the Texans are doing now, it is very unlikely he will have the interim tag removed.

He’s an interim...  there wasn’t many options of experienced coaches. That’s how interims are decided. It’s not that bad. He’s not a long term option. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You can do far worse than Romeo as an interim hire. Might even steal them 5-6 wins to stick it to Miami and give them a top 12 pick instead of top 3 

Edited by Rodjahs12