Around the NFL - Week 5

D82

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive watched 2 chiefs games fully and highlights from the others. Dak is absolutely playing better than Mahommes right now. Patty looks like McNabb. Dirtball city. 

Oh no, don't say that. Can't possibly be true.

18 hours ago, D82 said:

Wonder who Houston ultimately decides on? 

As a coach? I’m sure Josh McDaniels’ name will be brought up, because it’s brought up every year. But, honestly, any quality coach would likely require a ton of clauses in the contract to allow for extended time due to the lack of a first round pick, a crippling cap number, and little roster talent. Otherwise, they’re going to be saddled with a second or third tier coach and GM.

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

As a coach? I’m sure Josh McDaniels’ name will be brought up, because it’s brought up every year. But, honestly, any quality coach would likely require a ton of clauses in the contract to allow for extended time due to the lack of a first round pick, a crippling cap number, and little roster talent. Otherwise, they’re going to be saddled with a second or third tier coach and GM.

I actually like McDaniels and think he could succeed this time given another chance. Bieniemy would be a good option as well.

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Snacks signs with Seahawks.

Dwayne Haskins demoted to 3rd string. Kyle Allen to start.

Guess WFT will be looking at a QB come the draft. 

Hate to see Snacks signing with someone else...but sadly not surprised, this team is hellbent on rolling with what they've got on the roster.

Non football rant. Man 2020 just keeps getting better.  The loss of Eddie Van Halen has gutted me.  A staggering loss.  Such a talent.  The guitar god of my generation.  Saw VH live many times including one show with floor seats center stage about 8 rows back.  Watched him all night.  When you are in the presence of greatness you know it.  The music will live on but he will be greatly missed.  Rant over.