HE GONE BILL OBRIEN FIRED!!!

lumberjackchris

I’m honestly surprised the McNairs actually did this in the middle of the season. I’m glad they did. With BoB having so much responsibility there is a lot that needs to be sorted out. 

Also, it’s hilarious this happened the day he said he is taking over playcalling duties for the rest of the season. 

It would also be really great if the team could rally around Romeo and make it to the playoffs for the first time as a head coach.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marco79 said:

I’m honestly surprised the McNairs actually did this in the middle of the season. I’m glad they did. With BoB having so much responsibility there is a lot that needs to be sorted out. 

Also, it’s hilarious this happened the day he said he is taking over playcalling duties for the rest of the season. 

It would also be really great if the team could rally around Romeo and make it to the playoffs for the first time as a head coach.

Word is there was a blow up 2 weeks ago between the players and OB....

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I wonder if BOB was told he could be GM but had to give up play calling duties and there was a disagreement with ownership over him taking it back over. 

Ive never seen an NFL coached fired 4 games into a season when they won a playoff game the year before. 

Nah. He lost the team 2 weeks ago. Someone tweeted it out but there was a blow up between the players and OB in a meeting.