Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

Week 5 Bucs (3-1) @ Da Bears (3-1)- TNF

Back at it, a short week.   An old NFC Central battle for the younger audience.  Not a whole lot of love for the Bears back then.  The Bucs were bad and Sweatness Walter Payton ravaged them.  Then Ditka with Buddy Ryan and the 46 defense.  Towards the end of the NFC Central, Dungy s Bucs pretty much handled the Bears who were bad.

How can we forget, Trubisky confirming what we already knew, the game had passed Mike Smith.  Both teams come in with the same record.  Bucs fans are feeling good.  I do wonder how Bears fans feel.  

Key match ups for me:

- Pass rush vs Foles

-No one has rushed against the Bucs this season, don t expect this to change

- Robinson vs, Davis

- Bucs probably down to 2 RBs- Vaughn will have more opportunities

- Who will be playing WR for the Bucs

-Bucs oline has to protect Brady- Bears defense deserves respect

-As long as the Bucs limit the mental errors- not sure the Bears offense can keep pace

Should be a good one. Bears defense is stingy and they don’t give up the big play. On a short week I do not expect us to be as sharp. Think it’ll be an ugly game but we find a way to win this.

I like our chances on D to create turnovers v Foles. He likes to throw deep and take risks well Bowles likes to blitz and take risks. I like our secondary in that matchup.

23-14 type score. Expect a lot of checkdowns again this week with Gronk involved.

Tyler Johnson was open a handful of times last Sunday. Ball was just not thrown his way. I think we will trot out Evans Watson Johnson Miller this week. Soldier field turf is kinda rough to play on so we should be careful who to rush on the field. Need to see a lot of Brate and Gronk under neath. Dont foresee Godwin playing in this one.

I try to analyze this game, and the reality is Tom Brady is at the steering wheel.  The results always seem to take care of themselves

With 2 RBs, would nt be shocked to see Brate lined up in the backfield on 3rd down with Brady in shotgun.  They like to go empty backfield anyway, I would take Brate to move and run a pattern more then Jones and Vaughn.