Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

Week 5 Bucs (3-1) @ Da Bears (3-1)- TNF

So are the RBs going to have clear roles tonight?  Rojo the Blount role pretty much toting the rock exclusively.  Vaughn in the White role.  Do they trust Vaughn to get over 10 touches?

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So are the RBs going to have clear roles tonight?  Rojo the Blount role pretty much toting the rock exclusively.  Vaughn in the White role.  Do they trust Vaughn to get over 10 touches?

I don't think we have a choice, really. Rojo had 10 targets last week and dropped like half of them.

RoJo and Vaughn for sure getting good reps tonight. I think RoJo will have a chance to redeem his bad drops and get him going in space. 

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think we have a choice, really. Rojo had 10 targets last week and dropped like half of them.

You re right, I just wonder if they put even Hudson in the backfield in certain packages on 3rd down.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

You re right, I just wonder if they put even Hudson in the backfield in certain packages on 3rd down.

Have to change something. But on a short week, that might be tough.

I'd imagine the real change happens next week, with more time off.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Have to change something. But on a short week, that might be tough.

To a point, but if they go empty or just want the guy in the backfield to just be able to possibly catch a dump off, putting a TE in over Rojo on 3rd down might be the play if Vaughn needs a break.

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

To a point, but if they go empty or just want the guy in the backfield to just be able to possibly catch a dump off, putting a TE in over Rojo on 3rd down might be the play if Vaughn needs a break.

I didn't edit my post quickly enough.

This really is a huge game with the Packers up next.  I m not sure the Bears RBs are athletic enough to bring David and White  close to the LOS during passing plays.  White got underneath Allen on the Davis pick, curious to see if Foles can throw over the LBs heads.