Chiefs vs Patriots Monday Night Double Header

Bearerofnews

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

As the biggest Mahomes and Chiefs hater on here... maybe me making this thread will give them bad luck. 🙏

Stay tuned...

See I can't hate Mahomes. He's just soooo damn good, and actually doesn't seem like a massive tool. I think he's just fantastic.

His gf, on the other hand, is an insufferable vapid wannabe-influencer. Ugh. Patty boy drop that chick you can do way better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

See I can't hate Mahomes. He's just soooo damn good, and actually doesn't seem like a massive tool. I think he's just fantastic.

His gf, on the other hand, is an insufferable vapid wannabe-influencer. Ugh. Patty boy drop that chick you can do way better.

Oh Pat seems like an amazing dude and is fun as hell to watch. If he didn't play for a division rival, I'd be a big time fanboy of his.

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

In fairness I don't follow her on social media, but something makes me think she's a bit 'arrogant' for what she is; just fiancee to a future GOAT

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Oh Pat seems like an amazing dude and is fun as hell to watch. If he didn't play for a division rival, I'd be a big time fanboy of his.

I mean I'm always down to make fun of his kermit voice though. That's fun.

• Like 1