Chiefs vs Patriots Monday Night Double Header

Bearerofnews

59 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Hopefully his own teammates will call him out on that.

Btw, I stopped watching NBA when the flopping became a thing and then the No Defense Allowed rule was installed. NFL already works every off season on ways to hurt the defenses but flopping is unacceptable.

Why would his teammates call him out?

Yeah the NBA only allows LeBron James led teams to play defense, the stuff they get away with is criminal in comparison to other teams.

11 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

man i was in 7th grade when tom brady became the starting quarterback for the patriots. can yall not rip the whole bandaid off yet

I'm a Rams fan - give us the two Super Bowls and I'd be more than happy to leave the band-aid on for as long as you'd like. But with that not happening, I hope the Patriots get obliterated every week that they're not playing Seattle or San Francisco.

Just to increase my dislike for your team further, you make Russell Wilson look like God and limit my fantasy QB last night. If you guys lose to the Niners this year, that'll just be the cherry on top.

6 hours ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

The two Mahomes flops were disgusting. I'm from Brazil thus a soccer fan and nothing in sports infuriate me more than flops; Now, flops that exacerbate an action by opponents are already bad but planned flops when the rival player did nothing boils my blood up.

His attempt on McCourty was sad to watch. I noticed it was a flop at first glance because he baited on the sideline for a late contact. You can rewatch it. It took him an extra second like he was pretending he was going to cut back inside. McCourty just went there to secure the play was over and he flopped like a gazelle on ice. He even screamed "cmon".

Then the second one he fell foward while being hold from behind like if he was ragdoll'd. Just sad to watch. And that one was in between a lot of chiefs players so I can't even blame the refs there. But from now on they should be warned there's a flopper playing QB for the chiefs and let opponents earn the unnecessary roughness flags.

Hopefully his own teammates will call him out on that.

Btw, I stopped watching NBA when the flopping became a thing and then the No Defense Allowed rule was installed. NFL already works every off season on ways to hurt the defenses but flopping is unacceptable.

Sorry for the long rant but I just hate flopping. It's downright cheating in front of cameras. It's doubly immoral.

I mean it’s up to the refs to not call it at the end of the day. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Patriots just had another player added to the Covid Reserve list 

More positive tests in the coming days would not surprise me all that much, but in the interest of fairness and full information, I don't think the player that tested positive traveled with the team. He's a practice squad guy

Positive tests mean so little. They have a false positive rate of between 0.8 and 2% depending on the study you like.

That might not sound like a lot, but in league with 1600 players and maybe the same number of coaches and back room staff being tested at least once a week...that’s roughly 24-64 false positive tests per week.