Coaches Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which one and why?

The big guy, MM.

The man punted & kicked a FG on 4th and inches...twice...in a game where we had no business being in. Why pay Zeke? Why invest in an OL? (Both are banged up...sure...but I am asking for Inches here, even Des can handle that!)

You have sold me on KM as HC. 

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The big guy, MM.

The man punted & kicked a FG on 4th and inches...twice...in a game where we had no business being in. Why pay Zeke? Why invest in an OL? (Both are banged up...sure...but I am asking for Inches here, even Des can handle that!)

Wasnt/hasnt he been historically one of the most aggressive coaches in the league? I know he was super aggressive to start with us. Maybe all the injuries have caused him to pause.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wasnt/hasnt he been historically one of the most aggressive coaches in the league? I know he was super aggressive to start with us. Maybe all the injuries have caused him to pause.

He has been.

Which is what makes his tenure with the Cowboys so incredibly frustrating. 

12 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The big guy, MM.

iul.gif

14 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The big guy, MM.

He got hammered for going for it against the Rams and Seahawks so I don’t want to hear any crying over this

3 hours ago, atran35 said:

Worst Oline in the league vs Best Dline in the league with 4th and inches. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Just want to point out that there isnt a single measurement in football that says we are the worst OL in football. Across the board we are pretty low-mid tier. From Pass and Run blocking win rate, to sacks, pressures, etc etc. 

Just because we are banged to hell doesnt mean our OL is complete trash. Not saying we are good, mind you; but we did have significant depth there.

3 hours ago, atran35 said:

Worst Oline in the league vs Best Dline in the league with 4th and inches. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Yet we handed the ball to our RBs 27 times and averaged 4 yards per attempt. The chances are absolutely in our favor with inches to go

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just want to point out that there isnt a single measurement in football that says we are the worst OL in football. Across the board we are pretty low-mid tier. From Pass and Run blocking win rate, to sacks, pressures, etc etc. 

Just because we are banged to hell doesnt mean our OL is complete trash. Not saying we are good, mind you; but we did have significant depth there.

Make no mistake, our o-line is trash, but that doesn’t mean that other teams aren’t worse off than we are. Even on a distribution, garbage can still report as average if something else is even worse. You know this.