2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I didn't hate Wallinder as much as STI. Honestly, Mookie, Grans, Wallinder all kind of fit into the same bucket, but Wallinder is probably the best skater of the bunch. Mookie may have the best shot. Grans I think has the best puck control and possession / stick

But I don't really worry about Mookie in his own end like I do those two. So I'm much more happy in that regard. It's a gamble that's not going to 100% burn you.

Just now, beekay414 said:

But I don't really worry about Mookie in his own end like I do those two. So I'm much more happy in that regard. It's a gamble that's not going to 100% burn you.

Oh, I 100% do. I think Mookie has some real struggles mentally, even this year. That's my biggest problem with him. I think he has major issues upstairs. 

Just now, Forge said:

I like the additional of Kunin given they want to get younger. 

Yeah, that was a good deal for Minnesota IMO. Getting a C and multiple good picks for Kunin was smart. I'm a little down on Kunin but I get liking him.

Bonino, 37 and 70 
Kunin, 101

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, I 100% do. I think Mookie has some real struggles mentally, even this year. That's my biggest problem with him. I think he has major issues upstairs. 

Eh, I worry less about him than I do Wallinder and Grans. That's all there is to it. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eh, even if he's a numbskull upstairs, he's going to be Big Z. So we're likely getting an NHLer there. If he doesn't hit his upside, he's a big booming bottom pairing guy. No ideal but not the worst.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Eh, even if he's a numbskull upstairs, he's going to be Big Z. So we're likely getting an NHLer there. If he doesn't hit his upside, he's a big booming bottom pairing guy. No ideal but not the worst.

Thats what I said in the draft thread over there. IF he's Z (which I think is possible as that is a comp that is so obvious you almost have to not use it because it's too on the nose), the pick is a success. Guys like Auto Pilot saying the pick is a failure if he's not top 2 LOLOL. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Thats what I said in the draft thread over there. IF he's Z (which I think is possible as that is a comp that is so obvious you almost have to not use it because it's too on the nose), the pick is a success. Guys like Auto Pilot saying the pick is a failure if he's not top 2 LOLOL. 

lol Auto Pilot is all doom and gloom. Nothing is ever good enough for that dude. Another easy to ignore type.

• Like 1

There goes my boy Grans. Knucklehead with the puck sometimes...may never make the league...but if he gets it together, he could be a beast of a two way defender. Love his puck control and exits on the stick.