2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I like him more than most, but his size is a legit concern, especially since he's not a great skater. His skills are top notch with the puck to me 

I think he can develop his game and be a steal. Too bad Carolina just took him.

Happy with the Oilers draft.

1. C Holloway

2. LW Savoie

3. RW. Tullio

4. RW Berezkin

5. C/W Filip Engras

6. RW Jeremias Lindwell

Considering post trade down we had 1 pick in the top 90, I'm happy with the players the Oilers came out with. Savoie, Tullio and Berezkin all have skill and tools to be top 6 players, but will need time. I have Savoie and Tullio both ranked in the top 75, so I'm happy to get them late.

The last two players I've never heard of in my entire life. I can't be all that upset at 6th and 7th round selections. Except one bloke is a triple overager and getting drafted at 21.

1 hour ago, Canadian Saint said:

The last two players I've never heard of in my entire life. I can't be all that upset at 6th and 7th round selections. Except one bloke is a triple overager and getting drafted at 21.

That's why I generally check out around the 4th. That's when I typically don't have any idea who any of the picks are. I think I knew a handful this year. Even knew a couple of the final round picks. 

Boston had a ....Bostonian draft.

Mason Lohrei - D - 52nd overall

Trevor Kuntar - C - 89th overall

Mason Langenbrunner - D - 151st overall

Riley Duran - C - 182nd Overall

BOS don't really seem to care about if that draft capital turns into NHL players because, at least in their minds, they’re going to use the promise of these players to turn into 4th-5th rounders and NHL players at some point down the road in a future trade. . They’ve been doing that to their draft classes for couple of years now, and while it’s paid some dividends, it’s ultimately left the cupboard and the depth of this team looking like something is desired

So, the above may turn into Bruins or may not, but if they do - it's clear we've gone for size. Two large defenders, one of whom is a coveted RD (the bruins don’t have many), and the other is 6’5. The Forwards chosen weren’t small kids either, but thankfully all had a common denominator of being decent skaters

That first pick, his comp is apparently Parayko, but his projection/grade was like 3rd or 4th round....a reach. Oh well.