PackGymRat

Mike McCarthy is 2-6 with the Cowboys

6 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

Time for an update!!

Cowboys are now 2-7 and last place in the NFC East. 🥳

Some of ya'll wanted to keep him and trade Rodgers! 😂

(Cue in the weird self-flagellation, because have some sort of eternal debt to him or something...)

Bring

Back

Mac

• Like 1

I still think there was never any accountability for that franchise, and Mac doesn't fit that kind of vibe. Not sure if he will turn it around, but I do remember him holding some locker rooms together before ultimately it just got stale. Will be interesting to see what year 2 will look like. 

Just now, Norm said:

Bring back Mac

McCarthy beat the Vikings.  LaFleur did not. 

Just saying... At the end of that game players were coming up to MM in celebration. I still think the bad start was more of the culture that has been Dallas than MM. Not saying he will bring them to super bowls or anything, but I think he is turning things around in that franchise. There seems to be accountability and responsibility as of late. That division is so garbage I could still see him get them into the playoffs. If he does it without Dak and that start I still think that is a good year one for the man.

17 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Just saying... At the end of that game players were coming up to MM in celebration. I still think the bad start was more of the culture that has been Dallas than MM. Not saying he will bring them to super bowls or anything, but I think he is turning things around in that franchise. There seems to be accountability and responsibility as of late. That division is so garbage I could still see him get them into the playoffs. If he does it without Dak and that start I still think that is a good year one for the man.

MM is always good coming off the bye unlike MLF. 

And Vikes are coming of a short week.

Perfect trap game. 

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

MM is always good coming off the bye unlike MLF. 

And Vikes are coming of a short week.

Perfect trap game. 

not dismissing your point just saying I feel like Dallas has needed a blow up for a bit. I don't think Dallas was just losing because poor assistant head coaches. They have had talent for multiple seasons but never put it together. I could be over reacting and obviously we will see going forward. Just seeing some of those players coming up to him pumped on a win and Jones doesn't seem as hands on. I think there is a culture change they have needed for awhile. Jones isn't the worst GM. Maybe letting a MM set the tone and staying back is what they need? Like I said I may be wrong. Just reacting off of what I see and not what the media says. That's kind of my MO with everting in life.

Bring back Mac? Surely you must have loved LaFleur's gameplan for Indy, it was classic MM "establish the pass!"-nonsense we came to know and love.

Aaron Jones with 10 total carries all day. 🙄

At least we gotta appreciate MM beating MN.   😉

This shows how screwy this league is.  We struggle against Jax and a lousy Dallas team goes up to Minneapolis and beats a hot team like MN.

7 hours ago, Gopher Trace said:

Bring back Mac? Surely you must have loved LaFleur's gameplan for Indy, it was classic MM "establish the pass!"-nonsense we came to know and love.

Aaron Jones with 10 total carries all day. 🙄

We scored 31 against the best defense in the league..

• Like 1

Seems cringey to focus so much hate against a guy who isn't even here anymore.

• Like 1