Mike McCarthy is 2-6 with the Cowboys

PackGymRat

14 minutes ago, Howler said:

Cowboys somehow winning the east and then McCarthy beating the packers in the postseason would be hilarious.

I've been saying this would happen since week one. I then decided they can't win it and here you remind me of the idea again lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Cowboys are going to the playoffs and it's going to be hilarious. 

If they it raises their draft position 8-12 picks. 

If they go to the playoffs it will ruin any chance McCarthy has of having success in Dallas.

Unless they do the right thing and don't re-sign Dak. 

But if they get to the playoffs AND re-sign Dak, with 2 more years of not being able to get out of that Elliot contract...

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Cowboys are going to the playoffs and it's going to be hilarious. 

If they it raises their draft position 8-12 picks. 

If they go to the playoffs it will ruin any chance McCarthy has of having success in Dallas.

Unless they do the right thing and don't re-sign Dak. 

But if they get to the playoffs AND re-sign Dak, with 2 more years of not being able to get out of that Elliot contract...

Oh man, that would rock -- another Jason Garrett era in Dallas.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

he said that he spent his year off learning better analytics or something like that, when he so clearly did not and just made the whole thing up

He even admitted in his introductory presser as HC that he lied about watching all the Cowboys games lol

• Like 1

I know a lot of you are reveling in one season vindication over McCarthy, but the dude went 6-10 after Prescott went out and he's juggling not one, not two, not three but like 17 diva personalities on that team.

I don't want to think about a Mike McCarthy team that drafts a premium position 10th overall and has three elite receivers and a top 16 QB on its roster. 

But, alas, it's Jerry.  He's going to draft a center 10th overall. 

• Like 1

I'll say this about Mac and Dallas this year.

They were decimated by injuries.  There was a player mutiny at one time.

And that team didn't quit on him.

Say what you want about his scheme, interview process....etc.  It would have been easy for them to lay down for the entire team.  And they did not.  Credit to Mac for that.

• Like 1