Mike McCarthy is 2-6 with the Cowboys

PackGymRat

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Favre was done when McCarthy got here. 

McCarthy had Rodgers for 10 years. 1 Ring

Dungy had Manning for 7 years. 1 Ring

Carroll has had Wilson for 9 years. 1 Ring

Payton has had Brees for 15 years. 1 Ring

Favre wasnt in his prime, but he threw ~30 TDs and 4,200 the season GB went to the NFC Champ. Then went on to do even better in MN...Far from "done".

BB is in a class of his own. But Mac really should have won another one with the talent they had, and his coaching and staff kept them from appearing in another for sure.

Edited by Arthur Penske

8 minutes ago, Smidgeon said:

Payton getting one with Brees is just as bad.  They've constantly been considered to have better talent in general and always been a tough out.  

Without looking, I feel like they have missed the playoffs entirely too often too. I have seen people say we should have hired Payton, but if he only had one here with missed playoff years mixed in, I'm pretty sure he'd be hated.

I'm not sure why this thread is necessary? I was one of the people that wanted Mac gone earlier than he was let go but that had nothing to do with him being a bad coach. Things got stale and he got stubborn. There's just no room for that when trying to win a title with a legendary QB. There's no reason to wish him ill will or failure with Dallas other than it being the Cowboys themselves. I don't get hating Mac at all. He's a stubborn butthead but he's a good coach. We just needed a new voice. It happens.

27 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Have you really seen how bad the Cowboys defense really is?

None of that matters.. How good their team doesn't matter. Just the idea of having to face the coach we just recently fired and constantly **** talk is just the perfect recipe for bad karma to rear its head. It's just my superstitious side.

58 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I also addressed why it was "necessary" on the first page haha. Just questioning it more now because we're on friggin' page 7.

We're trying to subvert the bad juju that started with its creation by talking about how much we love MM.

32 minutes ago, Norm said:

We're trying to subvert the bad juju that started with its creation by talking about how much we love MM.

No such thing as bad juju, just Wisconsin sports execution lmao. It can't be juju when every single Wisconsin team ****s the bed in big time games!

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

No such thing as bad juju, just Wisconsin sports execution lmao. It can't be juju when every single Wisconsin team ****s the bed in big time games!

It happens because you don't believe it's real, dummy.