STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Who you talking about "them"?

doubtful I will be seeing you there.

An edict to everyone = them

And yeah, probably not I’d suppose.

I’m disappointed to have been redirected to you last night to be honest.

As for the plastic surgeon, I know a guy who does good work. He fixed my daughters cleft lip and palate. He’s an artist.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue don’t get cute down the stretch. If you get converted, then sorry about your luck.

In hindsight it may have been best to smoke TK3 tonight and let squire be the one tomorrow, but I think this is for the best. We’ve got two down and orca is probably going to start killing Empire, FYI.

it's almost like you know how his could turn out, but you are to far into the process to change gears.  

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

An edict to everyone = them

And yeah, probably not I’d suppose.

I’m disappointed to have been redirected to you last night to be honest.

As for the plastic surgeon, I know a guy who does good work. He fixed my daughters cleft lip and palate. He’s an artist.

How you going to tell them from the grave?

you know it was meant to be.

The beauty is who else......lots to choose from at the current time.  Burn notice all over again.   Have fun searching that!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue don’t get cute down the stretch. If you get converted, then sorry about your luck.

In hindsight it may have been best to smoke TK3 tonight and let squire be the one tomorrow, but I think this is for the best. We’ve got two down and orca is probably going to start killing Empire, FYI.

Wonder why I haven't 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

it's almost like you know how his could turn out, but you are to far into the process to change gears.  

“Could” being the operable word. I know where things stand at present. You aren’t the only one with cards left to play.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How you going to tell them from the grave?

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The beauty is who else......lots to choose from at the current time.  Burn notice all over again.   Have fun searching that!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not sure what you mean. Either way I haven’t played very well, but this game itself is a lot of fun. :)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“Could” being the operable word. I know where things stand at present. You aren’t the only one with cards left to play.

you are willing to play the cards as you have them.  but will you be able to play after today?

Things will change in about 20 minutes.  

Just now, MWil23 said:

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

nope

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure what you mean. Either way I haven’t played very well, but this game itself is a lot of fun. :)

well then, this will be more fun.   

Just now, squire12 said:

you are willing to play the cards as you have them.  but will you be able to play after today?

Things will change in about 20 minutes.  

We shall see. As a side note, your Packers look the part this year. I hope Rogers continues his revenge 2020 tour.

nope

Oh, well that’s disappointing 

well then, this will be more fun.   

If I get outplayed by a superior player then I’m great with that. It won’t be the first time, or the last for that matter.