STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Blue is clearly already a Jedi. Unreal.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Obviously not. Read the ability, dummy.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

WOUKD YOU LET ME TRY A TRAP JUST ONE TIME VADER, JUST ONE TIME!!!!!

This interaction made me laugh.

• Like 2

I’m going to just kill SwAg for insulting me since TK3 is dying tomorrow anyway. Maybe I’ll just nuke Cloud City. The place has really become infested by crime, by crime and drugs. I’m goi g to build a wall and make Lando pay for it, it’s going to be very bigly. It’s goi g to be Yuuuuuuuge!

Edited by MWil23

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The group surrounded @squire12 after a figure assumed to be the Emperor demanded his head. Try as he may to wiggle free and sway the masses to move to anyone else, he was brought to justice by the mob.

He was indeed rebel scum, as the autopsy tied his DNA to the last of Vader's progeny, Luke Skywalker. He was Rebel Alliance aligned. His blaster and lightsaber were found among his possessions.

Night moves due at 9:30 PM ET.

Autopsy:

Reveal hidden contents

Luke Skywalker
Farmboy, Human

0QSZgxJGEKD7d97Xzv_NsyylJHPoaUIaJ3xq7PTcXad3vyjCy3XIsZtZZxGDl_PdcxJ31SNZVPund9QZoE_KuX7RxFsm3iVTUkoOXiLlCLZ0DIGk7qOjeVJ1Hb627GyqbxIkr_rE

"But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" - Luke Skywalker

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Use the Force, Luke!: Once per game, if there is three or fewer members of the Rebel Alliance remaining, you can use this ability while using an item to attempt to kill another player. If the target isn't Darth Vader, that item attack will guaranteed to kill regardless of any other action including protection, redirection, or even if you are roleblocked. If the target is Darth Vader, that player will instead be converted to Anakin Skywalker.
  • R2D2 (droid): Once per night, you may target another player to receive a report on their Alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • C3P0 (droid): Once per night, specify a Role Name and a Message under 255 characters. If that Role Name is in the game, all players with that Role Name will receive the message. They won't be told who the sender is (neither your name or Role Name), but you're free to include that in the message.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability to have them join the game as a player, simply under the name "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned, of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. You may change the vote of any of your droids at any time during the day via PM, except during the final hour of the day, when all droids are votelocked. If you die, all of your droids are instantly killed, too. Droids can be targeted by night actions and lynched like any other player, but are immune to Force abilities.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).
  • Blaster (faction, ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

giphy.gif