STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, The Orca said:

Like I said, most likley person was Blue. Unless the last Jedi was worried I'd out them if I found out who they were

Could be the case considering you did with TK3. If blue tried to kill you instead of TK3 last night I’m going to choke slam him after the game. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

you guys are goofy

you're taking 2 deaths per night (1 by rebels, 1 by jedi), and yet you let me goad you into lynching me and leaving both kills in the game LOL

The fact that you tried to push my lynch today is hilarious. I’d ask “why me?”, but that would be fairly disingenuous and unnecessary, and we both know why.

I'm saying this with 30 minutes to go, because I know you don't have it together to try to flip the votes (or apparently who to flip them onto).. and if you DO try to flip them, we might get a split vote and be able to capitalize

Really poor planning, but what more can you expect from the Empire?

Just now, MWil23 said:

The fact that you tried to push my lynch today is hilarious. I’d ask “why me?”, but that would be fairly disingenuous and unnecessary, and we both know why.

I never actually tried to lynch you

Yesterday I tried to take the lynch off of Squire onto me

Today I'm trying to take the lynch off of the Jedi and onto me

It's actually pretty funny tbh

Just now, MWil23 said:

I love how TK3 is patting himself on the back as though we had another viable option to go off of who was surefire Jedi.

you've spent the last 2 days not even trying to figure it out

you don't really have to worry about figuring it out though.. I doubt you survive the night

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

you've spent the last 2 days not even trying to figure it out

you don't really have to worry about figuring it out though.. I doubt you survive the night

It would be about time. You disarmed me N1 and yet your entire faction was too stupid to kill me after that. 😂 

The Empire was rolling, eager to avenge the loss of Lord Vader. They surrounded the already suspected rebel, @Tk3 and wasted no time attempting to take him down. This was no easy task, as the nearly-400 pound walking carpet was terribly difficult to kill but eventually Chewbacca was defeated. He was Rebel Alliance aligned.

Night moves are due at 9:30 PM ET.

Autopsy:

Chewbacca
Pilot, Wookie

RYqt1L-CHK9qVzCtSyg5cELSEvYceVh_BgAAgopvdjN_lsuBoURnRkdr7oQTYLFAO8Uht3n6d4ZlrWejuipuaTDFHZR734KQJiHdvVFhWYGcnK_8ZHJ2krnRboq8lHDjDeE6EvKF

"It's not wise to upset a Wookie." - Han Solo

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Sabotage Item: Once per night, target a player to sabotage one item in their inventory at random. Sabotaged items will backfire on the user (each item has a different effect). If that player has no items, they will be informed that you were attempting to rummage through their stuff.
  • Let The Wookie Win (passive): If you're attempting to kill someone during the night, and they're trying to kill you, you kill them without being hit yourself.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Bowcaster (faction, ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.
  • Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.