STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

The final struggle of the Rebels is at hand. They strike by killing @Hockey5djh, aka the great and competent Captain Firmus Piett of the Galactic Empire. He was found sliced to death by lightsaber and the only thing in his possession with his EMP. The hunt continues for the last members of the Rebellion...

Day 6 is open. At this time, due to there being significantly less players, I'm willing to call a hammer early if enough players [lock] their vote such that a decision will be clinched. Night will not be processed however until, at the earliest, all players send moves (or PM me that they wish to make none). At the latest, the night will be processed at 9:30 PM ET as normal.

Autopsy:

Firmus Piett
Captain, Human

J1lqbmvn2606hYSvhy2WK-rAY8gpSBeLx3rIfWMzRLD3YHyI88BFJaRWAp8bTeu09QP5EyX64CWTH9Oo4fsEmtwVzuFNQA8WaYxWLxsN7sUmUiGMiBpsIbxa5hLB7ZANZYJH6h9y

"Yes, my Lord." - Captain Piett

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Redirect: Once per night, you can reroute target player's actions (both their role ability and an item they're using) to another target player. You can't reroute that player again this game.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• EMP (defense): When used, all Droids cannot vote the following day. Can only be used once, and cannot be used on the first night.

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I tried to redirect Orca and I had a feeling come over me that I did not want to do that anymore and I wanted to go home. 

Strange, last night I could have sworn i was going to check out someone's title, but then something came over me and I went home.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@kingseanjohn @AFlaccoSeagulls time to hardclaim with full moves and results. You two aren’t aligned. 

I'm Mas Amedda as I've been saying.

Each night I have a passive paranoia move. I see who visited me. Last night you visited me, obviously. I'm also the booming voice of Imperial Information Broadcast. It's been used twice. Once by Matts as he left and then again by me for shiggles with a Star Wars quote.

flacco

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Give us the details, and your details

OK BOBA!!!! I READ MY PM DAY 1!!!!!

I'M AN IMPERIAL OFFICER!!! I'M A QUARTERMASTER!!!!

N1 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @Dome!!!

N2 - TRIED TO GIVE ARMOR TO @Tk3 BUT FAILED!!!!

N3 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @MWil23!!!!

N4 - FORGOT TO SUBMIT A MOVE (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!)

N5 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @Counselor!!!

NOW YOU WILL NEED TO IGNORE ME!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

OK BOBA!!!! I READ MY PM DAY 1!!!!!

I'M AN IMPERIAL OFFICER!!! I'M A QUARTERMASTER!!!!

N1 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @Dome!!!

N2 - TRIED TO GIVE ARMOR TO @Tk3 BUT FAILED!!!!

N3 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @MWil23!!!!

N4 - FORGOT TO SUBMIT A MOVE (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!)

N5 - GAVE A BLASTER TO @Counselor!!!

NOW YOU WILL NEED TO IGNORE ME!!!!

Yes you did