STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:
  • RuskieTitan
  • ET80
  • kingseanjohn 2.0 (originally Matts4313)
  • MWil23
  • Counselor
  • Daboyle
  • The Orca
  • bcb1213
  • AFlaccoSeagulls
  • SwAg

10 Remaining

6 Empire

MWil23

ET

Ruskie

Daboyle

KSJ

EITHER BCB OR Counselor

1 scoundrel

SwAg

1 bounty hunter

Orca

1 Rebel

Flacco

1 Jedi

EITHER BCB OR Counselor

@bcb1213 @Counselor one of you two is a Jedi. Time for full claims, moves, abilities, etc.

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Moves, abilities, etc. please General :)

@Counselor you are Obi Won Kenobi

I have two abilities I have to alternate. I get players reports and I can protect 

Night one I chose to protect swag lol. Was redirected to Josh so that was at least one lol I avoided 

Night two I was going to get counselors report to see if he was telling the truth about dome, got redirected to et who had no reports 

Night three and five I protected you your dignitary 

Night four I figured Josh was gonna get hit and I thought he had an investigative power so I targeted him to sadly get no reports 

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have two abilities I have to alternate. I get players reports and I can protect 

Night one I chose to protect swag lol. Was redirected to Josh so that was at least one lol I avoided 

Night two I was going to get counselors report to see if he was telling the truth about dome, got redirected to et who had no reports 

Night three and five I protected you your dignitary 

Night four I figured Josh was gonna get hit and I thought he had an investigative power so I targeted him to sadly get no reports 

@Counselor your turn

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@RuskieTitan @kingseanjohn @Daboyle @ET80 @bcb1213 @SwAg @The Orca I think we should vote Counselor today since he's been the one killing people and ET also gave him a blaster.

Well now that I am alone I can survive to the end of the game with anyone. I will happily cut down those you need me to if you wish to keep me. If not I understand. I will live on.