STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Yoda
Jedi Master, Yoda

qNyW5joF_pYBujXtcae0YVU003tp0kBUey7fQ3del6OaojdIJcCeibE4riaPBBwAwzmHzX_MkcXjZQNrlkYHQmfxdUmCAiX9VReSOWMQtcBBjmsa6vHqIkNamYvhNxUuQFh9BntF

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect one other target player against any attack during the night. This ability will fail if the target is also attempting to use Force Shield on you.
  • Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are force-force-sensitive and their alignment if so.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Shield ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

@ET80 @Counselor @bcb1213 @SwAg @The Orca @RuskieTitan @kingseanjohn @Daboyle it appears that Counselor is right. He just needs to survive to the end if it's the same as Yoda's win con.

Flacco

If the game doesn't end, Counselor dies tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ET80 @Counselor @bcb1213 @SwAg @The Orca @RuskieTitan @kingseanjohn @Daboyle it appears that Counselor is right. He just needs to survive to the end if it's the same as Yoda's win con.

Flacco

Hey man it’s the truth. I would not lie to you. I also promise to not kill tonight unless you want me to go after a specific person. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Flacco

I'D RATHER NOT RISK IT!!!!

COUNSELOR!!!

Just now, Counselor said:

Hey man it’s the truth. I would not lie to you. I also promise to not kill tonight unless you want me to go after a specific person. 

If somehow Flacco flips Town, kill KSJ with your blaster. Otherwise, I'd do nothing and take your win. You've racked up a body count and then some. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And Blue...and Hockey...

Why takeout confirmed Town?

Well the reason I have not put up a fight this morning is because I’ve killed all I’ve wanted to kill (unless you need me to kill more). SirA1 gave me Rancor piss to drink. So I killed him. Blue because he was Vader and I wanted Obi to have his revenge from the movies. Hockey because I believe he would not want me to live. 

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

You are aligned as a ScoundrelYou must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

@ET80 check it out. We have all of the win cons for everyone except Orca. That said, the only thing that would make me nervous is that it's very likely Jedi would be considered a threat to us. @bcb1213 any thoughts here?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You are just mad you gave me a blaster. Don’t do this to me. I promise not to kill another soul unless you all ask me to.

YES!!!! AND NO!!!! AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!!!?