STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@ET80 check it out. We have all of the win cons for everyone except Orca. That said, the only thing that would make me nervous is that it's very likely Jedi would be considered a threat to us. @bcb1213 any thoughts here?

I CAN'T AGREE WITH THIS LINE OF THINKING BUT ILL TRUST YOU!!!!

FLACCO!!!!

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

"Eliminate all threats"

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

Clearly they're a threat

You are aligned as a Scoundrel: You must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

You are aligned as a ScoundrelYou must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

Both flipped Scoundrel's WC is the same and CLEARLY says that they're NOT a threat

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

This also clearly DOES NOT specify that they ARE NOT a threat.

Counselor

We can't trust you with the potential for multiple kills tonight. You can only win with the Scoundrels, Bounty Hunter, Jedi, and Rebellion. You can't win with us since you are considered a threat to us.

@kingseanjohn @ET80 @RuskieTitan it's gotta be Counselor today

Yoda
Jedi Master, Yoda

qNyW5joF_pYBujXtcae0YVU003tp0kBUey7fQ3del6OaojdIJcCeibE4riaPBBwAwzmHzX_MkcXjZQNrlkYHQmfxdUmCAiX9VReSOWMQtcBBjmsa6vHqIkNamYvhNxUuQFh9BntF

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect one other target player against any attack during the night. This ability will fail if the target is also attempting to use Force Shield on you.
  • Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are force-force-sensitive and their alignment if so.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Shield ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

Counselor has a fully functional lightsaber and blaster. Due to the flavor of the kills, I know that the Rebels HAVE NOT killed the last two nights and only Counselor has killed.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well I’ve been truthful and if that ends up with me being lynched than so be it. You have my word not to kill. Good day to you all.

Not that we don't even believe you. It's just the safe play right now.  You may or may not be able to double kill.  We don't know.  Sorry bud