STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It was actually the opposite, I was redirected from ET to Counselor. If I'm including redirects in my results, then N2 that was the redirect and also N5 I was redirected from Orca to ET.

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The good news is if Flacco had visited Counselor on night two he would have been redirected to et like two of us were. That was a good trick by the way jedi 

He was probably redirected TO Counselor because he is a rebel, as opposed to us as Empire being redirected away from him.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He was probably redirected TO Counselor because he is a rebel, as opposed to us as Empire being redirected away from him.

Not how the ability read. Looks like they pick two people and the people who targeted them switch 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not how the ability read. Looks like they pick two people and the people who targeted them switch 

Should we be concerned about Counselor betraying us and not killing Flacco tonight and then tomorrow when he can use his droid vote, his vote, maybe deploy another droid, and then SwAg votes us for being morons?

Counselor

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Should we be concerned about Counselor betraying us and not killing Flacco tonight and then tomorrow when he can use his droid vote, his vote, maybe deploy another droid, and then SwAg votes us for being morons?

Counselor

Smh you don’t trust my word. That’s fine. Good day. 

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor

Selfishly I don't want Orca to kill me tonight 

VC

The Orca - 5 - AFlaccoSeagulls, Counselor, Droid 1, bcb1213, Daboyle

Counselor - 2 - ET80, MWil23

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - kingseanjohn

bcb1213 - 1 - The Orca

Yet to vote: RuskieTitan, SwAg

Reminder: Today can be hammered early if enough players [lock] their votes such that the result of the lynch is clinched.

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I was given a bounty hunter cover role... I’ll just leave it at that. 

Boba Fett?

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Smh you don’t trust my word. That’s fine. Good day. 

Cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye? :) Pinky promise?