STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

VC

The Orca - 5 - AFlaccoSeagulls, Counselor, Droid 1, bcb1213, Daboyle

Counselor - 2 - [ET80], MWil23

AFlaccoSeagulls - 1 - kingseanjohn

bcb1213 - 1 - The Orca

Yet to vote: RuskieTitan, SwAg

Reminder: Today can be hammered early if enough players [lock] their votes such that the result of the lynch is clinched.

VC

The Orca - 4 - Counselor, Droid 1, bcb1213, Daboyle

Counselor - 4 - [ET80], MWil23, AFlaccoSeagulls, The Orca

Reminder: Today can be hammered early if enough players [lock] their votes such that the result of the lynch is clinched.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@RuskieTitan @kingseanjohn Counselor claimed Obi Wan and has been on a killing spree. It's gotta be him today.

@bcb1213 I think you know this too. @AFlaccoSeagulls if you are pro Empire, you'll go this route as well

Well when someone says I have to die for him to win, then I'm not switching.  Especially with someone who has had previous games where indy wins a game by themselves and the game ends there 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well when someone says I have to die for him to win, then I'm not switching.  Especially with someone who has had previous games where indy wins a game by themselves and the game ends there 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

And the same person lied about who had to die 

Let's think logically:

Why would a bounty hunter, specicially Boba Fett, need Grand Moff Tarkin, commander of the Death Star, dead? What bounty is he looking for?

Considering Boba's appearance in Empire, after Tarkin's demise after Episode IV, that flavor nowhere fits the lore/win con that has seemed to abundantly clear, even in "spirit of the rule" by every flip that we've seen.

If anything, Boba would either:

1. Have to kill/capture Han Solo

or

2. Be out to destroy all the Jedi after witnessing Mace Windu decapitate Jengo, giving him a lifelong hatred of all Jedi.

Also, consider the Sith even employed Boba (Vader employed him to track the Falcon), and Han is the one responsible for the comedic and sudden demise of Boba into the Sarlacc Pit.

He would be out to kill Han as part of his WC, not Tarkin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's think logically:

Why would a bounty hunter, specicially Boba Fett, need Grand Moff Tarkin, commander of the Death Star, dead? What bounty is he looking for?

Considering Boba's appearance in Empire, after Tarkin's demise after Episode IV, that flavor nowhere fits the lore/win con that has seemed to abundantly clear, even in "spirit of the rule" by every flip that we've seen.

If anything, Boba would either:

1. Have to kill/capture Han Solo

or

2. Be out to destroy all the Jedi after witnessing Mace Windu decapitate Jengo, giving him a lifelong hatred of all Jedi.

Also, consider the Sith even employed Boba (Vader employed him to track the Falcon), and Han is the one responsible for the comedic and sudden demise of Boba into the Sarlacc Pit.

He would be out to kill Han as part of his WC, not Tarkin.

Than thinking more logically why would the guy who is about to win by killing a jedi suddenly want me dead 

VC

The Orca - 4 - Counselor, Droid 1, bcb1213, Daboyle

Counselor - 4 - [ET80], MWil23, AFlaccoSeagulls, The Orca