STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I was a bit suspicious why Forge didn’t press me harder as the killer if he tracked me. But I let it go because I didn’t want the attention. 

The only scummy I fingered in my post-death scum list was squire, and he was the last on my list of four.

But whatcha gonna do, it was Day 1.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, MWil23 said:

My non scum/Galactic Empire kill list was just through the roof:

I killed: @Tugboat and probably put him through the worst emotional rollercoaster here. I went from saving him (correct) to killing him instantly. @Malfatron due to an invest, @JoshstraDaymus because his grappling hook was sabotaged and me attempting to kill @Tk3 meant I was redirected to him instead. The only real kill I had was @Pickle Rick who Josh was going to kill anyway.

:(

I had a great moment of being both alive and dead, at the same time.  So that was fun.  Worth it.  Unique experience.  Being Pandora's Cat basically.

Probably for the best that i ended up dead in some ways.  In the sense that i really kinda couldn't keep up with the game after that.  Just didn't have the time, at the time.