Week Four Recap: Falcons Flop, Packers Fly

mikebpackfan

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol no regrets for laughing at this

Another example of why you wait until the play is dead before complaining about a flag.  Tonyan just pops right back up and keeps going without even looking around. 

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Krys Barnes. Elite?

Elite TEs and ILBs.. Who wouldve thought? Not me.

Me.  Lol.  ME.  I would've thought. 

That is literally the broken record I have on repeat on this site.

EDGE, QB, OT, DL, DB are the positions you invest in and go out and grab.

WR, TE, ILB, IOL are the positions you're patient with. 

Krys Barnes has never once looked out of place in the NFL, and we literally added him to our 53 right before week 1.  I've never been happier with an ILB in coverage and open field tackling than I am with Barnes.  And he's not even the one who was hyped.  That was Martin.  Martin is coming back. 

Same thing with TE. 

We know we have a hole there.  Both positions (ILB, TE).  Do we panic and reach on a second or first round pick?  Nope.  We use our third round picks while accumulating potential and low risk, high reward players and effectively not wasting draft capital on two of the least important positions in football.

Suddenly, although our third round picks there have essentially busted, we've had a hit elsewhere in 0 investment players. 

Edited by Outpost31

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Me.  Lol.  ME.  I would've thought. 

That is literally the broken record I have on repeat on this site.

EDGE, QB, OT, DL, DB are the positions you invest in and go out and grab.

WR, TE, ILB, IOL are the positions you're patient with. 

Krys Barnes has never once looked out of place in the NFL, and we literally added him to our 53 right before week 1.  I've never been happier with an ILB in coverage and open field tackling than I am with Barnes.  And he's not even the one who was hyped.  That was Martin.  Martin is coming back. 

Same thing with TE. 

We know we have a hole there.  Both positions (ILB, TE).  Do we panic and reach on a second or first round pick?  Nope.  We use our third round picks while accumulating potential and low risk, high reward players and effectively not wasting draft capital on two of the least important positions in football.

Suddenly, although our third round picks there have essentially busted, we've had a hit elsewhere in 0 investment players. 

I always scoffed at people coming on here and B****ing about the quality of posting the last year or so, but here I am about to do it. Have you came out and said anything nice about Rodgers the last few weeks, or you still trying to die on the hill that he is, well, over the hill? Perhaps you have said it in another thread, in which I have to apologize for not doing my due diligence before posting this.  Avid fan of the site since 2008 season, but can't stand to see it turning into a cesspool almost as toxic as Twitter. I actually feel bad about posting this, but seeing you are already labeling Sternberger as a bust, I decided to do it anyways. 

10 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

I always scoffed at people coming on here and B****ing about the quality of posting the last year or so, but here I am about to do it. Have you came out and said anything nice about Rodgers the last few weeks, or you still trying to die on the hill that he is, well, over the hill? Perhaps you have said it in another thread, in which I have to apologize for not doing my due diligence before posting this.  Avid fan of the site since 2008 season, but can't stand to see it turning into a cesspool almost as toxic as Twitter. I actually feel bad about posting this, but seeing you are already labeling Sternberger as a bust, I decided to do it anyways. 

Yeah he's said a bunch that Rodgers is playing well now

Just now, MaryTsraining3s said:

I have relentlessly praised Aaron's play this season and have admitted like I almost cried like a little ***** after week one seeing him do what I've been begging him to do for the past four years. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I have relentlessly praised Aaron's play this season and have admitted like I almost cried like a little ***** after week one seeing him do what I've been begging him to do for the past four years. 

Post the video or it's not true. 

There is only one thing that made me super sad yesterday:  the 4th and 1 on the goal line

The ENTIRE purpose, the whoooooooooooole reason for AJ Dillon's existence.  IS THAT MOMENT.  THAT IS WHY WE DRAFTED HIM!

I am 1000 percent A-OK running with Jones and JWill at any other point, but holly hell man........on 3rd or 4th and short, give it to Dillon from here on out.  Do not make that mistake again.

• Like 1