Week 5 GDT - Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

What the heck happened to Trent Williams he played good first 3 games. Maybe those where fluke games and he isn't as good as we thought. 

Yeah, opponents could have had something to do with it. Could be just a couple of bad games

17 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'ma say it Kyle needs to Hire a OC, actually spend draft picks on a guard maybe two. How did we not bring in any corners for depth in the off-season. We are not making the playoffs boys.

Why does Kyle need to hire a OC? Dude is one of the top 3-4 play callers at worse in the league. 

The interior OL is bad but the entire OL has been garbage lately. May be time to put in McKvitz.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why does Kyle need to hire a OC? Dude is one of the top 3-4 play callers at worse in the league. 

The interior OL is bad but the entire OL has been garbage lately. May be time to put in McKvitz.

Been saying this all season. I was really hoping he’d with the job outright to start th season. I think the miscommunication is the biggest issue between Trent and Laken, the right side seems to be more impacted by physical limitations.

53 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Been saying this all season. I was really hoping he’d with the job outright to start th season. I think the miscommunication is the biggest issue between Trent and Laken, the right side seems to be more impacted by physical limitations.

Put McVitz at RG, Brunskill at RT, have McGlinchey come in on jumbo packages and occasionally throw him the ball to keep defenses honest. 

What do we have to lose? 

I mean no offense to the Dolphins...their DL dominated our OL and i still can't name a single player. What are we going to do when Aaron Donald comes through next week? He could win the game for LA by himself

Edited by 49ersfan