GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

I’m just assuming this one will be a loss and will be pleasantly surprised if we keep it close. Maybe there will be some asymptomatic cases, but we’re going to be real short handed, coming off two tough weeks and playing against a very good football team.

Only real chance is for Henry to have a big game so we can control the clock.

The defense could definitely be short handed.... the DL and DBs look like areas of concern.

But the offense will be firing on all cylinders, just missing Hump.  AJ is back, Lewan is back... I'm confident there.  

D is going to have to get creative, but going with a base 2-4 up front should put our best available players on the field, while making us more flexible with more athletic personnel on the field to try to plan for Allen.  

We'll probably have to play heavy zone in the secondary with Adoree and Fulton likely out... but as long as they play disciplined, we should be ok... we'll give up chunks for sure... but I think we have a shot at this.  

17 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

If I'm the Bills I'm running out 4 WR sets 80% of the game.

Honestly, I hope so. Assuming Daquan and Simmons are out, I’d rather take our chances on a couple interceptions than watch them go pure power and run for 350 yards on 50 carries.

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, I hope so. Assuming Daquan and Simmons are out, I’d rather take our chances on a couple interceptions than watch them go pure power and run for 350 yards on 50 carries.

The Bills have run 4 WR sets more than any team in the NFL this season so I expect that to keep up. Our running game and power O offense has been nonexistent so i don't think you'll be seeing that. Thru the first 4 weeks the Bills have become a pass first team and I can see why with the improvement of Josh Allen, a great pass blocking OL, and having Stefon Diggs/John Brown/Cole Beasley and a underrated rookie WR4 in Gabe Davis. 

I think it'll be a battle and I'll go with 28-20 Bills. Praying no more COVID tests pop up and the game get cancelled.. although I'm seeing reports that teams could now forfeit if they break protocol? who knows but heres to no injuries and no covid positives.