GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

On 10/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, -Hope- said:

and man, tannehill...what's left to say? he keeps this up and we have to start talking about him as a legitimately elite quarterback, which is an insane sentence that i could never have predicted saying lol. the only "regression" we've seen stats-wise is not keeping up the god-tier YPA from last year but every other efficiency metric is basically the same. he likely won't keep it up of course but the guy is on pace for a 4000+ yard, 40 TD, 4 INT season. that is mind-boggling.

I wasnt a fan of the contract, thought it was too much... but man, it's carried over. Ultimately the questions won't be fully put to rest until the playoffs, but hes proving to be worth every penny so far.

And the crazy thing is that while regression is a possibility, he's been doing this through some adversity so far.  Henry hasn't kicked until fall/ winter mode... he hasn't had his full compliment of starting receivers since week 1... Lewan has been in and out of the lineup... and the covid fiasco. Its possible they kick it into gear if they can get ask the pieces back together. Crazy considering averting 30+ to this point. 

On 10/14/2020 at 10:39 AM, TitanRedd said:

Call me crazy but I don’t think the titans pick up Evans option season end, May let him play out his rookie deal & hopes he develops in a contract yr, & also I don’t think we resign Jayon. I think, we’ll draft jayon or Evans replacement round 1-3. Reason I say this is because the salary cap gets tight & you want to keep guys that are cornerstone players, playmaker, when the money gets tight. Jayon is solid food cover corner but he can be replaced easily. Were as Jonnu & Corey Davis of he continues to stay healthy & flash are big pieces. & who would you rather have Clowney or Jayon, jayon or Landry.

Evans has definitely been a disappointment so far. I thought this could be a breakout year. They could forego that option, but there's still a lot of season left, so I'm hoping he turns it around. 

I was one of the first on Jayon's bandwagon... thought he was awesome that year before we drafted Evans... and he's elevated his game since. It's hard to envision it, given his strengths and the state of the league with a heavy emphasis on passing. I'm not opposed to signing him, but I also don't see him as a core guy. If he's looking for too ilb money, I'm passing. I liked Long last season and was hoping he'd get more opportunities this year. I think he could plug in for Jayon, and fill in just fine (similar to Kelley for Conklin).

Defense had been down across the league, but were near the bottom, and that's been completely unexpected... for me at least. The talent is there, so I expect a turn around soon. Let's see

• Like 1

I ordered two $40 knock off jerseys (AJ and Tannehill) on eBay a couple weeks ago and got them today. Shockingly high quality and correct sizing. I was leaning against posting this, but I’m always on the lookout for ways to not spend a bunch of money. If anyone wants a link, lemme know. Think there’s RT, AJ, Henry, Lewan, Byard and Simmons.

Note: This isn’t spam lol. I’ve just had mostly bad luck with China jerseys and this was the rare W.

• Like 1