GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

Congratulations and great win to Titans Nation. Wow! As a fan of another organization (Steelers) watching how the Titans dealt with the adversity of this Covid-19 stuff and finger pointing at the Titans organization; I am impressed with the Titans. Way to overcome adversity and settle things on the field. You guys beat and outplayed one of the more physical teams in the entire NFL in the Bills. Your organization showed why they are undefeated at 4-0. Mad respect to you. I am hoping that the Steelers can take care f business against a very tough Browns team and the Titans keep it rolling against the Texans. That week seven showdown between our teams should be a very good one. Enjoy! 

P.S. That stiff arm by Henry on Josh Norman was incredible! Dang! We can call it "The stiff-arm heard around the league!"

504f22d0-0db4-11eb-bbff-3060a5e61300.cf.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What I would love is both us and the Steelers undefeated after this upcoming week and then whipping their ***** too for running their mouths. Can’t have a letdown game against the Texans.

I would expect nothing less than you guys wanting to beat the steel out of us. We in Pittsburgh welcome and expect nothing but the best from the Titans and we look to knock the ans out of your @rses too!  I don't think that Steelers Nation was bad-mouthing the Titans. We were disappointed and mad as heck for how the situation was handled and how it affected our team (the questions and unknown, the unplanned and forced bye that benefits a huge rival The Ravens, last minute changes, game moved, then you are not playing, etc). Yeah we have a right to be a little upset. Not necessarily your fault with how the league chose to handle it, but caused changes to Pittsburgh in more ways than just our game against you guys.

This is a pandemic and we understand it wasn't like players and coaches wanted to get infected. It created some problems and uncertainty for our team that wasn't a result of our actions or anything.  Like I said, the thing that made most Steelers fans pissed was moving our Ravens game and us losing a bye week to prepare and the Ravens gaining a bye week to prepare for us because of this change. It can potentially affect us two ways. That said, whining over, we just have to play football and take care of business. Period! we gotta do what we gotta do. My fault, your fault, nobody's fault! To steal a great line from the movie Big Jake.

th?id=OIP.VEBzY67RS1ATyhNZmDlrHwHaDQ&pid

For the record, I don't think anyone said anything about your team other than being a little annoyed that we couldn't play a football game and seemed to get the short end of an unplanned bye week and other things. All that said, heck yeah! Let's settle this on the field just like you did with the Bills. If you win, my hats off to Titans Nation, you are truly one bad@ZZ team. Steelers Nation plans on bringing it either way! Hopefully we both take care of business this weekend and set up a great week seven match-up between two tough, physical, undefeated teams. May the better team win!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I would expect nothing less than you guys wanting to beat the steel out of us. We in Pittsburgh welcome and expect nothing but the best from the Titans and we look to knock the ans out of your @rses too!  I don't think that Steelers Nation was bad-mouthing the Titans. We were disappointed and mad as heck for how the situation was handled and how it affected our team (the questions and unknown, the unplanned and forced bye that benefits a huge rival The Ravens, last minute changes, game moved, then you are not playing, etc). Yeah we have a right to be a little upset. Not necessarily your fault with how the league chose to handle it, but caused changes to Pittsburgh in more ways than just our game against you guys.

This is a pandemic and we understand it wasn't like players and coaches wanted to get infected. It created some problems and uncertainty for our team that wasn't a result of our actions or anything.  Like I said, the thing that made most Steelers fans pissed was moving our Ravens game and us losing a bye week to prepare and the Ravens gaining a bye week to prepare for us because of this change. It can potentially affect us two ways. That said, whining over, we just have to play football and take care of business. Period! we gotta do what we gotta do. My fault, your fault, nobody's fault! To steal a great line from the movie Big Jake.

th?id=OIP.VEBzY67RS1ATyhNZmDlrHwHaDQ&pid

For the record, I don't think anyone said anything about your team other than being a little annoyed that we couldn't play a football game and seemed to get the short end of an unplanned bye week and other things. All that said, heck yeah! Let's settle this on the field just like you did with the Bills. If you win, my hats off to Titans Nation, you are truly one bad@ZZ team. Steelers Nation plans on bringing it either way! Hopefully we both take care of business this weekend and set up a great week seven match-up between two tough, physical, undefeated teams. May the better team win!

i think you all are more than justified in being annoyed at basically getting screwed out of a bye week. having said that, i hope we whip you anyway ;) but it'll be an extremely tough matchup for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The Correa situation is just so weird. I won’t exactly be bummed about losing him, but still, so weird that he was just entirely removed from the rotation. Must have had a truly terrible camp.

Yeah, he was solid last year but was never in the rotation this season. Weird all around, especially since we signed him back.

With all that said, I’m hoping we can get something for him since it’s clear he currently doesn’t have a role with us.

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Correa situation is just so weird. I won’t exactly be bummed about losing him, but still, so weird that he was just entirely removed from the rotation. Must have had a truly terrible camp.

so bizarre. i can't even blame him for requesting a trade, but there has to be some kind of rationale behind how little action he's gotten.

i just hope we get roberson back asap. really hurting for depth on the edge.

I’m still just so surprised by everything last night. Was holding out some hope that we could maybe pull off an upset, would never have predicted that the game would end with backups in.

And, unless I missed something, seems like we escaped pretty healthy. Which was my biggest concern heading in.

watching the highlights i'm seeing rashaan evans get worked which has been a theme this year. pretty terrible PFF grade too. what is going on with that dude?

chris milton is a special teams stud. we've got a few of those with dzubnar, bates etc. great role players to have.

raymond made a couple of huge plays- the 3rd and 19 (!) and that punt return.

and man, tannehill...what's left to say? he keeps this up and we have to start talking about him as a legitimately elite quarterback, which is an insane sentence that i could never have predicted saying lol. the only "regression" we've seen stats-wise is not keeping up the god-tier YPA from last year but every other efficiency metric is basically the same. he likely won't keep it up of course but the guy is on pace for a 4000+ yard, 40 TD, 4 INT season. that is mind-boggling.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

watching the highlights i'm seeing rashaan evans get worked which has been a theme this year. pretty terrible PFF grade too. what is going on with that dude?

chris milton is a special teams stud. we've got a few of those with dzubnar, bates etc. great role players to have.

raymond made a couple of huge plays- the 3rd and 19 (!) and that punt return.

Yeah I'm not sure what's up with Evans. He's looked really bad in space this season.