GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

AJ has to play. If he can’t go, we have nothing. 

With Lewan healthy and nobody on the OL affected by Covid, this is going to be such a run-heavy game (assuming it’s played).

I would guess there’s a chance Daquan could play, especially if he was asymptomatic. Fulton is the other big Covid case that could, in theory, be back. 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

AJ has to play. If he can’t go, we have nothing. 

With Lewan healthy and nobody on the OL affected by Covid, this is going to be such a run-heavy game (assuming it’s played).

I would guess there’s a chance Daquan could play, especially if he was asymptomatic. Fulton is the other big Covid case that could, in theory, be back. 

Brinkley as well which is huge 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Honestly probably no need to force it this week anyway. We need to get healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of players rest this week. Let's see if Vrabel can go Belicheck and get us a win undermanned with players getting rest. And if not that's fine we will be super healthy for Houston with us basically getting the hurt players 3 weeks off.

Not having Fulton really hurts in the secondary.  I wonder how that will go.  This game is a chance for Evans and Landry to earn their draft spot and be difference makers on the field.   If we don’t disrupt what the Bills want to do while still containing Allen no easy task it will be a long game defensively.  On offense I think with the quality of our TE play we might be able to move the chains and control the TOS.  Early play action might be key to establishing the run game and keeping the bills honest. I hope no longer snapper doesn’t creat a issue

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Honestly, not saying we are going to win but from the list and what I hear from my Bills buddies because I am from upstate new york, the bills are real banged up. I think there is a very small chance we could pull it off. Stars gotta shine bright. You know what they say ANY GIVEN TUESDAY! AM I RIGHT!? Going into this with positive energy. 21-17 Titans.