GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

I've said all along, i expect us to win. people, even local media, have been trashing us, saying they see no way we could win seeing how depleted they are but they never mentioned the guys that we STILL have on this team. this aint like the titans teams of 4-5 years ago when we barely had NFL talent, even with the guys  missed, we still have a bunch of pro bowl caliber guys. nobody talks about how the bills injury list is double that of the titans and they will be without substantial playmakers like us. one and probably both of their starting corners will be down, maybe one of their wr, and for sure one of their better LB's. the disadvantage some are talking about is non existent. I dont think the practice time off will have half the impact as some think it will., couple that with the added motivation to get back out there and to prove the world wrong, our guys are pissed and i wouldn't be surprised to see us play the best game of our season!

I expect it to be a pretty high scoring game. Seems like the bills could be without Milano and tre white, who I think are our two best defenders. 
I’ll go with 31-28 bills but have a weird feeling the Titans will pull it out. Heres to no new positive tests after the game!

Edited by The BILLievers

17 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I expect it to be a pretty high scoring game. Seems like the bills could be without Milano and tre white, who I think are our two best defenders. 
I’ll go with 31-28 bills but have a weird feeling the Titans will pull it out. Heres to no new positive tests after the game!

No new positives, no injuries and I’m pretty alright with tonight regardless. I’m leaning 35-24 Bills, Just don’t think the defense without its best player and two of its three best corners can hold up.

57 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m calling the Firkser breakout game, especially if Humphries is out.

I was just thinking this, I feel like he could have a big game too. He’s been quiet all season but him and Tannehill do have a nice connection when he is out there

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

I was just thinking this, I feel like he could have a big game too. He’s been quiet all season but him and Tannehill do have a nice connection when he is out there

Yeah, between him taking on a kind of slot role and also being the second TE with Pruitt out, he should get be looking at 60+ percent of the snaps.

I think offensively we move the ball. 
The biggest change for them on the Bills' offensive side is Diggs. Some other additions of course, but Diggs is the biggest.  Went back and looked at last year's game, 3 missed FGs and not the best QB play/Line play did us in.

We shall see.