GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

keeping my pessimist brand alive here but i think we're gonna get worked tonight lol

This is still where I’m at really. The offense might be good enough to keep it close, but it’s tough to expect our very good offense, playing against a very good defense, to keep up with another very good offense, playing against our beat up defense. Factor in rust and practice time, it’s just a hard ask.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, tough. Only one of our top three wide receivers and he’s practiced once and hasn’t played in a month. 

all those clowns who complained about all of our 3 tight end looks lookin might foolish right now!!! art smith has been preparing his whole life for this moment!!! big boy szn!!!

• Like 3

If they sell out to stop the run. AJ will get some good matchups. And Raymond may be a one trick pony BUT that one trick is damn good so he could get it going this week deep. ALSO Smith is becoming a real threat that DCs have to account for which means Henry will get it going cause I think we forget just how good AJ really is even without practice he will be ready to go and if they double him up lets find creative ways to get him the ball. Screens to him and Smith idc. 

Do I think we can stop them MEH. But we can make a few KEY stops and we will be in this thing. 

EVERYONE wants us to lose and damn it that should fuel the squad so LETS TITAN UP