The hits keep coming (or don't) Anzalone to IR

navysaintsfan

47 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

We been takling about it in the Strief to IR post... Its disheatning for sure but im not giving up on the kid, hes got Sean Lee type potential. I just think hes a player that you have to understand and accept as an orginazation that injuries come with the package. Still i like Anzalone and Klein moving fwd but feel maybe Anzalone might be best at SAM and we should target a more athletic rangier prospect at WILL... Someone like Malik Jefferson of Texas.

On a semi-positive note, the Anzalone injury happened early in the game, and our D still pitched a shutout. I know, I know... Dolphins. But still, that's a big feather in the cap for being able to adjust on the fly, and still be awarded with the Goose Egg.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Honestly...Wouldn't be surprised if Vaccaro was incredible as a LB. Let Bell and Williams start at S.

He played 47% of his snaps in the box last year. So it should be an easy transition for him 

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

On a semi-positive note, the Anzalone injury happened early in the game, and our D still pitched a shutout. I know, I know... Dolphins. But still, that's a big feather in the cap for being able to adjust on the fly, and still be awarded with the Goose Egg.

Great silver lining @Mid Iowa

18 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Its disheatning for sure but im not giving up on the kid, hes got Sean Lee type potential. I just think hes a player that you have to understand and accept as an orginazation that injuries come with the package.

Is that optimism I'm reading, Worm? Kinda weird but I like it O.oxD

2 hours ago, BossierWhoDat said:

I'm not real familiar with IR rules, but what are the chances he is put on short-term and comes back late in the season?

There’s two slots open still. So it’s possible.

Archived