Jumbo Joe is Injured

Texas_OutLaw7

I love Joe, and am sad he was injured. But unlike the with the injuries to OT, I think Tyler Biadasz might be an upgrade.

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Leary time or we get to see what’s up McGovern. 

It doesn't seem like they weren't planning to play Looney/Biadasz together, so I'm not sure this changes a whole lot about what we will "see". They will need to determine something at backup guard.

I am ready to say that McGovern ain't it, though. They've shuffled so many things and given snaps to Steele, Knight, Biadasz, and Looney, but McGovern can't find his way onto the active roster, even as a former premium draft pick. I don't expect he has much of a future here.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I love Joe, and am sad he was injured. But unlike the with the injuries to OT, I think Tyler Biadasz might be an upgrade.

It doesn't seem like they weren't planning to play Looney/Biadasz together, so I'm not sure this changes a whole lot about what we will "see". They will need to determine something at backup guard.

I am ready to say that McGovern ain't it, though. They've shuffled so many things and given snaps to Steele, Knight, Biadasz, and Looney, but McGovern can't find his way onto the active roster, even as a former premium draft pick. I don't expect he has much of a future here.

Yeah, really disappointed that McGovern doesn't seem like he's going to pan out. Thought for sure he'd be at least an average starter in the league. 

I hate to see Looney out, but he hasn't looked that great this year and I think Biadasz is an upgrade anyway.