GDT - Week 6? Broncos @ The Best A Man Can Get Stadium

Deadpulse

Week 5 Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. With an impressive performance against KC, how many points does the defense give up this week?

2. 2. How many Interceptions does Drew Lock throw?

3. 3. What do Cam's TDs look like?

• None
    • 1 rushing
    • 1 passing
    • 2 - 1 rushing 1 passing
    • 2+ rushing - 1 passing
    • 2+ passing - 1 rushing

44 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im not as sure. I have no basis but my gut feeling is the NFL will do ANYTHING to not postpone the game past week 5 

I am sure they want to make this game happen at all costs, but is going to be impossible to find out how many people Gilmore came into contact with before, during and after the game.

4-0 in picks....

I'm struggling with this one. I am desperate for Cam to play. If so, it's a clear win. Now, I'm not so sure even though DEN are booty. 

If  Rypien or Drikel plays, BB's eyes light up, it will be like a hungry wolf seeing meat. We win that, if the run game can do it's thing. 

Worried about our offense with anyone but Cam playing. It's the worst offense in the league in it's current form, it has to be. Last game, if any of you were QB and just handed it off every snap - that would have put us in a better chance of winning than what Hoyer gave us.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

4-0 in picks....

I'm struggling with this one. I am desperate for Cam to play. If so, it's a clear win. Now, I'm not so sure even though DEN are booty. 

If  Rypien or Drikel plays, BB's eyes light up, it will be like a hungry wolf seeing meat. We win that, if the run game can do it's thing. 

Worried about our offense with anyone but Cam playing. It's the worst offense in the league in it's current form, it has to be. Last game, if any of you were QB and just handed it off every snap - that would have put us in a better chance of winning than what Hoyer gave us.

The offense even the other night is no where close to teh worst in the league. Here are the stats from the Chiefs four opponents pick the worst offense:

1          2          3       4 

1st         16       21      28      21

pass     70      172    296    242

rush    156     185    183    118

total    228     357    479    357

Keep in mind that the Patriots were without 3 of their 5 starting offensive lineman, two of which I would expect to be back this week. Being without Michel is a wash because the Patriots had White back and the RB position is very deep. The Patriots had three horrible play on offense that made it seem much worse than it was. Hoyer taking two sacks which would have been at least 6 points and Edelman with his hook and lateral to Mathews other than those the offense wasn't bad. I know that both Hoyer and Stidham threw interceptions (other than the Edelman pass) but those were just bad passes much like Cam's against the Raiders or the two that were dropped that Mahomes threw.

Our stat line against the Dolphins week one with everyone healthy 

1st     29

Pass  140

Rush  217

Total  357

Not much different than against the Chiefs. If the Patriots play the Broncos this week, which I would assume they will, I would expect the Jarret Stidham led offense to move the ball and score. I would expect the Gilmore less defense to do their job and hold the Broncos to 14 points or less. Then the Patriots have a bye and a chance to get healthy. The sky is not falling.

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

The offense even the other night is no where close to teh worst in the league. Here are the stats from the Chiefs four opponents pick the worst offense:

1          2          3       4 

1st         16       21      28      21

pass     70      172    296    242

rush    156     185    183    118

total    228     357    479    357

Keep in mind that the Patriots were without 3 of their 5 starting offensive lineman, two of which I would expect to be back this week. Being without Michel is a wash because the Patriots had White back and the RB position is very deep. The Patriots had three horrible play on offense that made it seem much worse than it was. Hoyer taking two sacks which would have been at least 6 points and Edelman with his hook and lateral to Mathews other than those the offense wasn't bad. I know that both Hoyer and Stidham threw interceptions (other than the Edelman pass) but those were just bad passes much like Cam's against the Raiders or the two that were dropped that Mahomes threw.

Our stat line against the Dolphins week one with everyone healthy 

1st     29

Pass  140

Rush  217

Total  357

Not much different than against the Chiefs. If the Patriots play the Broncos this week, which I would assume they will, I would expect the Jarret Stidham led offense to move the ball and score. I would expect the Gilmore less defense to do their job and hold the Broncos to 14 points or less. Then the Patriots have a bye and a chance to get healthy. The sky is not falling.

Well, first of all I haven't said the sky is falling. 

Second, for some reason you are the opposite of sky is falling and refuse to hear any criticism of NE whatsoever. You'll notice I've effectively picked NE to win this one in my post which you quoted. 

As for the worst offense in league, take it with a pinch. I was being pithy. Although with Hoyer or Stidham, an out of form Edelman - I would put it in bottom 10 easily. The running game and OL have been pure class.

So, calm down, I'm expecting a win. 

16 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

We hang our hat on being the most effective rushing team in the league. That is hampered a lot by Cam being out. 

Big time.

I think we're a little behind CLE on the rushing front, aren't we? But then we haven't faced Dallas so....