Deadpulse

GDT - Week 6? Broncos @ The Best A Man Can Get Stadium

Week 5 Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. With an impressive performance against KC, how many points does the defense give up this week?

2. 2. How many Interceptions does Drew Lock throw?

3. 3. What do Cam's TDs look like?

• None
    • 1 rushing
    • 1 passing
    • 2 - 1 rushing 1 passing
    • 2+ rushing - 1 passing
    • 2+ passing - 1 rushing

Just now, The Third Rider said:

I am a bit disappointed we didn't get to see what Stidham can do in a full game. 

Wouldn't have been very telling IMO, dude wouldve gotten less prep this week then he did leading up to 2nd stringer last week. 

• Like 1

Wellllllll this changes things.

my 🔑 s

On offense - pound the ball. Not that I'm overly worried about their pass D, but they do have Chubb and Simmons as their standouts. Simmons is an elite safety, and he usually oversees the back end, but does also sneak down. Keep an eye on him, but yeah, continue this top 5 rushing attack and dominate on the ground. Cam, Harris, Rex, Michel....ALL of them. The OL can punch holes.

On D, take away Jeudy and/or Fant. Force Lock to try and beat us with....Desir...and ...Patrick. Fant has been injured so he may be nursing, but our TEeraserss would be winning 40-luv so far if this were tennis.

Finally, pin them deep. If we're not getting first downs, pinning them deep and forcing Lock to drive the field will be a fruitful approach for us. He hasn't faced BB yet, and his options aren't ideal. I'm confident they'll get first downs and move the ball, but I don't fancy their chances driving the length of the field against this D. 

Happy Cam is back.

It's only been 8 days but the KC disaster seems like a lifetime ago.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:10 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Simmons as their standouts. Simmons is an elite safety, and he usually oversees the back end, but does also sneak down. Keep an eye on him,

Simms is a non factor. He not seeing the field .   , "Simmons has played just 45 snaps, just 17 percent of the total possible defensive snaps"

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/why-nfl-rookie-jeremy-chinn-having-more-success-than-isaiah-simmons-2020/

13 hours ago, m haynes said:

Simms is a non factor. He not seeing the field .   , "Simmons has played just 45 snaps, just 17 percent of the total possible defensive snaps"

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/why-nfl-rookie-jeremy-chinn-having-more-success-than-isaiah-simmons-2020/

Wrong Simmons. That's Isaiah of the Cards

Justin of the Broncos is who we face :) 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wrong Simmons. That's Isaiah of the Cards

Justin of the Broncos is who we face :) 

Put a bullet in me. My brain is done!🥵

Edited by m haynes

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

Put a bullet in me. My brain is done!🥵

Haha! 

Maybe Cam and go can restore it Sunday. LFG.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I'd blame Brian Hoyer for this.

Or Bill. It's always Bill's fault.

COVID? That was Belicheat. Clearly knew it would eventually get into the KC ranks.

Cam and Gilly both back at practice. 

• Like 1

They'll have both Gordon and Linsday

Fant may be back, but Hamler won't

Also, listen to this.....

NE are averaging 6.2 YPR on OUTSIDE runs (outside the Tackle). The League's best. (Harris got 73 of his 100 yards on 9 carries on outside runs alone)

Broncos give up 6.3 YPR on outside runs since Week 2. The league' worst.

Rexy, Harris...over to you

Edited by Hunter2_1

Ait, it's also a game to bring the heat

According to Pro Football Focus, Lock's adjusted completion percentage this season sank from 84.0 percent to just 33.3 percent when facing pressure. Furthermore, his yards per attempt and passer rating go down as well — from 9.0 to 0.8 and 102.9 to 65.9, respectively.