Jump to content
Deadpulse

GDT - Week 6? Broncos @ The Best A Man Can Get Stadium

Week 5 Poll  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. With an impressive performance against KC, how many points does the defense give up this week?

  2. 2. How many Interceptions does Drew Lock throw?

  3. 3. What do Cam's TDs look like?

    • None
      0
    • 1 rushing
    • 1 passing
      0
    • 2 - 1 rushing 1 passing
    • 2+ rushing - 1 passing
    • 2+ passing - 1 rushing
      0


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

So both bye weeks are gone, how does the nfl proceed here? Do they just make them play the game? Postponed till Tuesday?

Im guessing Tuesday, we've had a full week of practice sans today. If they can get a session in on Sunday or Monday it should be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to know how BB is feeling about all this. I've got the image of him blowing a gasket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of them tested positive, they are were just too close for too long and are high risk and due to the NFL's new protocols must stay away from the team for five days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

None of them tested positive, they are were just too close for too long and are high risk and due to the NFL's new protocols must stay away from the team for five days...

As much as this sucks (esp Mason), finally some common sense protocols.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damien Harris is ready!

Wonder which offensive line grouping we’ll use this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Damien Harris is ready!

Wonder which offensive line grouping we’ll use this week.

Wynn, Thuney, Andrews, Onwenu, Eleumenor no?

Wondering where they put Onwenu when Mason and Andrews are both available at the same time. Maybe shift Thuney to RT?

It's so great to have such versatility.

#300yardsagame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

Wynn, Thuney, Andrews, Onwenu, Eleumenor no?

Wondering where they put Onwenu when Mason and Andrews are both available at the same time. Maybe shift Thuney to RT?

It's so great to have such versatility.

#300yardsagame

Just remembered Andrews is out for one more. Thuney to centre and the Viking to LG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ffs. 

Denver's interior Run D is good, by the way. I wonder how long we can keep up this level of play with the revolving door that is our OL. Even though they've been the best unit, I wouldn't mind some stability for one damned week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...