Week 5 GDT: Bills (4-0) @ Titans (3-0)

Trentwannabe

10 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

If Tannehill can shred our defense then Mahomes is going throw for 1000 yards against us next week.

You all looked great on 3rd downs, I really like Allen. But you need to look at Tannenhil's time in Tennessee. Last season he had historic numbers and so far this season he is showing that it wasn't a fluke. I am rooting for you all moving forward. Hope you all knock off the Chiefs, I can't stand them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

You all looked great on 3rd downs, I really like Allen. But you need to look at Tannenhil's time in Tennessee. Last season he had historic numbers and so far this season he is showing that it wasn't a fluke. I am rooting for you all moving forward. Hope you all knock off the Chiefs, I can't stand them. 

I like Tannenhil. It's also nice he was let go by a division rival, then thrives else where. He looks legit. 

Yesterday was an odd game with a ton of weird factors in play. I won't read into it too much. Titans are a good team. Onto the next one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

I like Tannenhil. It's also nice he was let go by a division rival, then thrives else where. He looks legit. 

Yesterday was an odd game with a ton of weird factors in play. I won't read into it too much. Titans are a good team. Onto the next one. 

Yeah Titans are a good team and we don't match up well with them at all unfortunately. I hope we don't see them again. 

• Like 1

Welp this is what I thought would happen, you just cant go in to a week with to many unknowns. The NFL doesnt take that into consideration and it clearly showed. Also it is very important to get Milano, Levi, and Tre all healthy again as quickly as possible as that is what is killing them. Being unable to go to man coverage and sticking with zone allows mediocre qbs look good. Norman just isnt that great and it is definitely important to get a corner in the draft this coming year to be the #2. 

The start of the game proved to be an issue and the reason why Andre Roberts should not be on the field for offense, it started from there. Losing john brown and Tre ended up with a quick 7 for them. Having the ball on that side of the field 4 times resulted in 4 touchdowns. Just overall bad performance which I did expect to happen with the unknown of who you are playing and having to prep for 2 games when you were unsure of who you were playing all the way up to Sundays practice. 

One thing I am really struggling to find is the run game its non existent and I dont know if it Is singletary or if it is the oline for the run game but things have to change and a guy is out there that shouldnt cost that much since he just got paid and cut by the Jets which is Bell he could be the piece they need to get the running game going but I am sure he wont be discussed as they want to see what singletary and moss do.

Aj klein is trash he looked lost half the time and he clearly isnt the guy to replace Zo I truly wish they can find someone to fill that spot maybe clay mathews? Dodson had some bad moments as well. 

Just need to move on to next week and hope these guys get healthy so the game can be competitive 

Also I feel like bills have a stigma with Tennessee they always get stuck in weird situations with them, like the Music City Miracle, now COVID. Just an overall odd matchup almost everytime.