Week 5 GDT: Bills (4-0) @ Titans (3-0)

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Unless I'm missing something, I think this is a great opportunity for this franchise to get on the big stage and get some respect.

We should beat Tennessee with the stage set for KC in what I feel will be round 1 of many over the next 8-10 years

The entire west coast will still be at work, east coast will just be getting out or still be at work. Garbage.

I dont care about time, and honestly if it cuts in to my work schedule I am good with watching the second half compared to being up until 12-1 am when I got to be up at 6:30 to go to work. 

NFL cares about ratings and having competition over 2 MNF is just not an ideal situation for them in a financial standpoint so that is why they are doing this. I am just annoyed about the idea of having to make this move because of the titans screw up. Just an inconvenience for Bills fans, and the organization to bend over to the NFL. Also not sure if anyone noticed but the Denver Pats game, did you notice that the Pats who were the ones testing positive have barely any adjustments to their schedule other then having their bye week this week and game next week, while Denver, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets all have to move their schedule around to appease  the Pats as they are the bigger market viewing of the bunch? 

NFL was also quick to move the TNF game because they didnt want to compete on a Presidential Debate (which of course is cancelled now too after the discussion of moving the game) which was scheduled at the same time so this worked out in their favor. NFL is all about making the money.

57 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Both AJ Brown and Taylor Lewan will play for the Titans tonight.

Tre White who is listed as questionable is also expected to play for the Bills. 

I hope Josh Norman gets Lewan all worked up this game. I think their past disagreement could get the best of him. I wish Phillips was still on the team as they were chirping a lot last year too. There should be plenty of reasons to get the Bills fired up for this game I hope they continue what they have done and continue to fire on all cylinders on offense. Having Milano on defense is going to hurt though as I am not sure if dodson or Klein can hang with the TE and Rb in passing situations as much as Milano does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I hope Josh Norman gets Lewan all worked up this game. I think their past disagreement could get the best of him. I wish Phillips was still on the team as they were chirping a lot last year too. There should be plenty of reasons to get the Bills fired up for this game I hope they continue what they have done and continue to fire on all cylinders on offense. Having Milano on defense is going to hurt though as I am not sure if dodson or Klein can hang with the TE and Rb in passing situations as much as Milano does.

I think Dodson plays some inspired ball tonight and really shows off. I could also see the Bills trying more big nickel this week with either Neal or Marlowe. 

The key to winning, which sounds silly, is scoring TD's and killing the clock. Force Tannehil to throw to win and not let Henry get into a groove. Edmunds needs to be on his game tonight.