Jump to content
onejayhawk

2K20: Game #5 - Las Vegas at Kansas City

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Gotta disagree. Up to 14 points lost there. Completely changes the way the 2nd half should've been played on both sides. Mahomes isn't throwing up that prayer if not for the points taken off the board.

Meh,  bad calls but we’re the ones shooting ourselves in the foot.     Not sure I’d say we played decent in any phase of the game.    We’ve won a few ugly games this year,  offense is definitely out of whack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raiders may like Abram,  but that dude is gonna have a short career with the way he throws his head into the tackle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Meh,  bad calls but we’re the ones shooting ourselves in the foot.     Not sure I’d say we played decent in any phase of the game.    We’ve won a few ugly games this year,  offense is definitely out of whack 

We expect too much of the offense. They've still scored 32, and it should've been more, even if you don't think the refs are to blame, it should've been more. The OL has been crap, but the offense as a whole has been better than 90% of offenses in football today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is plenty of blame to go around. They kicked the skunk, and that's all their is.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

We expect too much of the offense. They've still scored 32, and it should've been more, even if you don't think the refs are to blame, it should've been more. The OL has been crap, but the offense as a whole has been better than 90% of offenses in football today.

I’m not saying they’re bad, obviously that’d be crazy.   They’ve scored 32, but it’s not like it has been pretty..  When we try to control the game,  we are not good on O,   It’s all flash and big plays.   With the amount of resources Veach continues to throw into the O every offseason,  I don’t think it’s expecting too much imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offensively we seem to lack identity which is weird. 
 

But I guess when the OL is so bad it’s hard to do anything.

Edited by Mizter_Clean10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oline sucked butt but Wylie was again especially bad. I don't understand how they keep trotting that dude back out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

We missed Osemele, LG when he left the game. Any updates?

They said both knees on the broadcast. Going down like he did, non-contact, I think he's done for the year. Guessing MCLs but could be a number of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Oline sucked butt but Wylie was again especially bad. I don't understand how they keep trotting that dude back out there.

With Osemele out now, I don't think we have much of a choice. Remmers will be our LG. The issue here is, he's also our primary backup OT. Here's the official depth chart:

Quote

Durant was inactive but Allegretti and Kilgore were active. Remmers is clearly our best reserve OL, so he's being plugged into the first open slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed the game, was it as bad as it seems? 
 

40 points to Derek Carr? Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Missed the game, was it as bad as it seems? 
 

40 points to Derek Carr? Seriously?

Sadly, Yes. Both offense and defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Sadly, Yes. Both offense and defense.

Revenge of chucky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...