2021 Draft Thread

John232

29 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

OT for me in 2nd round someone to replace mcglinchey when he leaves in 2022 

I'd be down for that. The only edge I kind for round two is probably ossai. I'd draft Radunz there pretty easily if we didn't go corner. 

I'm really torn on receiver there. Brown is probably a yes, but Moore probably a no even though he's one of my favorite receivers in the draft. 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd be down for that. The only edge I kind for round two is probably ossai. I'd draft Radunz there pretty easily if we didn't go corner. 

I'm really torn on receiver there. Brown is probably a yes, but Moore probably a no even though he's one of my favorite receivers in the draft. 

I could TOTALLY get behind that though I don't really see how he makes it out of the first round.

15 hours ago, Forge said:

I’d be all about Tryon if he made it to 43, although he seems to be picking up steam as of late. 

Just now, GW21 said:

I’d be all about Tryon if he made it to 43, although he seems to be picking up steam as of late. 

Yeah, I'm wondering if he goes late first. Overall, just not a fan of the top of this edge class though

On 4/17/2021 at 7:31 PM, John232 said:

I once saw Isaac Sopoaga at a mall and I confused him with a walking pillar. 

I once saw Isaac Sopoaga flick a ball over 50 yards as if it was nothing during a warm up.

Interesting. 

I wonder if they feel like they misfired in their projections on 4/5. I thought that they had moved back up to 6 to ensure one of Chase / Pitts (with the feeling that one of those picks would be Sewell or a QB), but now the air has shifted. Some things out there that the cost to get up to #4 is crazy high and Atl may take pitts. Meanwhile lots of talk on Cincinnati and Chase. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting. 

I wonder if they feel like they misfired in their projections on 4/5. I thought that they had moved back up to 6 to ensure one of Chase / Pitts (with the feeling that one of those picks would be Sewell or a QB), but now the air has shifted. Some things out there that the cost to get up to #4 is crazy high and Atl may take pitts. Meanwhile lots of talk on Cincinnati and Chase. 

Who exactly is trying to get up to #6 though? Would they trade with the Pats? Broncos possibly? 

But yeah, they may have thought they were going to get Chase or Pitts and will end up with neither....May not care who they end up with between Waddle and Smith. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Who exactly is trying to get up to #6 though? Would they trade with the Pats? Broncos possibly? 

But yeah, they may have thought they were going to get Chase or Pitts and will end up with neither....May not care who they end up with between Waddle and Smith. 

I could see the Pats for sure. There are conflicting reports on Denver (some reports that they are looking to move up, maybe as high as 4...others stating that they haven't put in any inquiries about moving up to 4 yet)  Those are the two that I would put money on being most likely, especially if our preferred selection is Lance. 

I am legitimately so mad at how weak this draft is in positions of needs for us...Especially in the 2nd round. At this point I am all in getting a interior OL in the 2nd or even a tackle that can take over for McGlinchey.

Corners are ticking me off....Pass rushers aren't looking all that good in this area.........You know what, just trade down and try to pick up future picks since we will need them. Hate this. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

@ForgeIt has already started and watch by the end of the week almost all of them will flip to Fields or Lance....And then Mac will ultimately end up being the pick lol. 

This is what i need to see more of lol 

*edit* 

actually, Jason clarified. Not a predictive mock but rather what Mel would do. Which makes sense because Fields is the better prospect lol 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is what i need to see more of lol 

*edit* 

actually, Jason clarified. Not a predictive mock but rather what Mel would do. Which makes sense because Fields is the better prospect lol 

Mel has Fields as the 2nd best QB over Wilson so yeah, surprise he didn't have him going #2 if that is the case.