2021 Draft Thread

John232

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I am legitimately so mad at how weak this draft is in positions of needs for us...Especially in the 2nd round. At this point I am all in getting a interior OL in the 2nd or even a tackle that can take over for McGlinchey.

Corners are ticking me off....Pass rushers aren't looking all that good in this area.........You know what, just trade down and try to pick up future picks since we will need them. Hate this. 

Partially explains why we took Kinlaw last year. Its supposed to be a weak DT class this year

49 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think I could take Caleb Farley even if he were there at 43. 

What happened now? I know we are trying to get past all these injury prone players......But damn man Farley would make it very difficult at 43 lol.

I'm just so disgusted at the current moment of our options at 43 so I'm probably just being dramatic, but bring on Farley! 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What happened now? I know we are trying to get past all these injury prone players......But damn man Farley would make it very difficult at 43 lol.

I'm just so disgusted at the current moment of our options at 43 so I'm probably just being dramatic, but bring on Farley! 

Opt out last season plus injury prone with a major back injury. I'd probably just avoid him due to the injury unless he fell to the 3rd round. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nothing, I've just been listening to people talk about it and apparently this injury that he has...it's the type that is just always a problem? High number of just regular people require additional surgeries within short periods of time, etc. I was already uncomfortable with the idea that he needed surgery after a year off. The more I listen to people regarding his injuries, the less I like

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nothing, I've just been listening to people talk about it and apparently this injury that he has...it's the type that is just always a problem? High number of just regular people require additional surgeries within short periods of time, etc. I was already uncomfortable with the idea that he needed surgery after a year off. The more I listen to people regarding his injuries, the less I like

Kinda crazy that a kid that played his high school ball about 20 mins from where I am is gonna get drafted into the NFL.

I always liked Dyami Brown, but man watching more of him and I think he's the guy I want in the 2nd round. Just not impressed with the corners or edge players in that range and Brown is dynamic. Just continue stacking the skill position for Mac Jones lol. 

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I certainly hope not. This may be the one prospect we could realistically draft at 3 that would scare me. I would be happy with Fields or Mac and excited if Wilson fell to us. If we, out of the blue, took Pitts I would have no issue with it. But Trey Lance is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo raw. I do not get the 1st round grade so many give him. 

BTW, I didn't care for Wentz either. Yup, I may have a small school bias when it comes to QBs.