Kelvin Harmon doing sprints (last page)

turtle28

8 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Encouraging ! I'm not sure he was a difference maker but was looking forward to see if he'd progressed. maybe next season !

Agreed, he’s a posession guy, not a difference maker. He might even be better if moved to TE like Cooley thinks. Cooley said he’s got the height/length, needs to put on weight but he’s a better blocker than our actually TEs were last year.

2 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Guys career is done he was already a slow wr that ran a 4.6 now with this injury prob lost another step.

Move to TE brother. Cooley said he should’ve been moved to TE for this year anyway bc he’s a good receiver and he’s the best blocker on the team outside of the OL.

8 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Could get a 1000 yard te out of him

Calm Down Family Guy GIF

I think Harmon, or even Cam Sims if they move to TE would be better receiving options than Logan Thomas. I don’t see a 1,000 yard out of them though, Jordan Reed never even did that. 

I could see 50-60 receptions, 500-700 yds and a handful of TDs.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Calm Down Family Guy GIF

I think Harmon, or even Cam Sims if they move to TE would be better receiving options than Logan Thomas. I don’t see a 1,000 yard out of them though, Jordan Reed never even did that. 

I could see 50-60 receptions, 500-700 yds and a handful of TDs.

sheeeit ill take 700

• 2 weeks later...